How long have you kept your 7 day streaks?

How long have you kept you 7 day streaks without losing any day of it?

2 Likes

I play Pokémon GO everyday

1 Like

I’ve got no way of checking. It might go back as far as waiting for my new work phone to arrive over 12 months ago.

2 Likes

I had it going for a good while but somehow I forgot to get to Pokemon one day threw me off

1 Like

I lost my 7 day streak once, on Xmas monday in 2016 (did we have 7 day already then? if not then it was 2017). It was the only time i actually forgot to play. My 7 day is now in monday, lost 1 day due to this.

Never lost a day with quest stamps though.

4 Likes

I can’t believe it, but I keep the streaks since this feature is available… It’s not even as hard as it sounds. I have spawn points at home and as long as I leave the house there is always a Pokéstop or gym on my way. On the rare days I don’t intend to leave the house (no work, no running,…), I pull myself together and walk the short way to my nearest stop…

2 Likes

That is cool

1 Like

Since I have a Pokestop right in front of my home, I only broke the streak when I was robbed and had to wait for a new phone to arrive!

2 Likes

I can’t keep the streak but longest is 3 months

1 Like

The only time I broke the streak was on vacation back in August when I couldn’t get the game to load for a day and a half.

1 Like

Lost it the 5th of May this year. Liberation day here in the Netherlands.

What do you do on that day?

2 Likes

Liberated his streak.

We celebrate the liberation from the nazis. That world war 2 had ended. So everyone just gets kinda drunk on that day :sweat_smile:

Oh we celebrate also because we won against the Nazis.
@Robdebobrob we fought on the same side.

1 Like

World war 2 is Japan vs Singapore
Sadly Singapore lost :cry::cry::sob::sob::sob::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage::crying_cat_face::pouting_cat::imp: and took over Singapore for I think a few years but when a bomb landed in Japan they went back but a lot of people died :pensive:

1 Like