How do you get promo codes?

I’ve been playing over year and haven’t had one? Do you need AR?

No you dont need AR.
I know you get them sometimes after a period of inactivity in an email. But ive never heared of any other way of getting them yet.

Yeah, a friend of mine who has nearly left the game, told me that he has received twice Promo-codes which gave for free a superincubator and a lucky egg.

¡TE HEMOS ECHADO DE MENOS!
No se te ve el pelo desde hace tiempo. Han pasado muchas cosas en Pokémon GO últimamente. Vuelve y dale otra oportunidad.
Aquí tienes un código promocional que podrás canjear por un regalo especial: 3 Incubadoras y 1 Huevo Suerte. Canjéalo en los próximos 3 días antes de que caduque el código promocional.
XXXXXXXX
Disfruta de la última función, el clima dinámico, y cada día se convertirá en una aventura. Sal, enfréntate a un Jefe de incursión legendario y hazte con el Pokémon Legendario más raro y poderoso. Busca los Pokémon descubiertos originalmente en la región de Hoenn y llena tu Pokédex.

Yes, yes. I also sort of mistakenly created an account that I didn’t want back in November 2016, and last month I got an email to that account explaining about raids, gen III, that stuff. It also offered a raid pass and incubators.

1 Like