Help Desk - Current bug in Pokemon go discussion

Ok, so I saw the walked distance is completely removed from some accounts. I got it as well.

Who has this as well? Is there more known?

1 Like

@Jormdeworm

1 Like

Do you have the walking distance bug, too?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

Niantic has stated that some time zones have their community day to be 1 hour longer than normal because of server issues. Maybe this has something to do with that

2 Likes

Iā€™ve already shared it in General Discussion, but hereā€™s it again:

1 Like

yes, having this issue too in Madrid Spain

But i think eggs still hatch when they have too, have opened two of them in this morning walk

2 Likes

Just did some digging and found this:

3 Likes

Some regions have a lot of server issues. Iā€™m seeing a lot of complains in reddit and twitter.
These timezones have troubles: GMT+7, GMT+8, GMT+9 and GMT+10.
They get an extra CD hour.

2 Likes

I donā€™t have this bug, but have a slew of others. Game was unplayable tonight for me, so I gave up and started drawing Pokemon instead. :wink:

2 Likes

My distance had been set to zero - as Niantic stated in their tweet - but I already got it restored.
I still have an hour until Community day starts here.

Got it restored as well

1 Like

Here itā€™s fine now as well.

Good of Niantic for tossing a compensatory bone to the affected time zones. Somehow an extra hour of CD seems out of place, when CD (which was still 12 to 15 hours after the fix) was not affected. I might have preferred to see an extra raid pass or two in my bag, instead.

But complaining that a freebie isnā€™t exactly the freebie I want would just be petty, I guessā€¦

3 Likes

These zones had issues during the CD.

How? The CD still hasnā€™t started, yet, in those time zonesā€¦

It are the + timezones, meaning it is later than it is here where I live

Wake me if a car is about to run over me, pleaseā€¦

I entered ā€œGMT+8ā€ into google and didnā€™t notice that it gave me GMT minus 8 instead. Thanks Gooble (sarcastically)ā€¦ Thanks for the correction, @MrHeineken88

1 Like

Itā€™s backšŸ˜ž

Edit: The 0km is gone again.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.