Help Build The Hub - [REQUEST] YouTuber Section

Mystic7 - level 37, fun content, does mini challenges which he has to accomplish. Not biased and travels a lot.

3 Likes

I only like YouTubers who vlog their Pokemon GO videos, I don’t like videos where it’s just people recording their phone screens; it’s not fun or entertaining most of the time. I have heard of / watched Prodigies Nation and Jonno Plays.

The three I watch are trainer tips, mystic7 and straight up knives.

I also watch prodigies nation occasionally…He’s the best battler I’ve seen on YouTube. He has a few guides to soloing level 3 raid bosses that I found very helpful. I wish he would get out of his car and play more, but good info.

If you want to watch a guy using a tracker, but not providing any insight or commentary on the game, that’s jonnoplays. Not worth your time imo.

I’ve tried watching reversal a few times, but not a lot

Another guy that does good videos, but quit playing/uploading Pokémon go for a while is Lachlan. His recent Japan videos were all really good. He’s based in Australia, so it’s a unique perspective.

3 Likes

Prodigies Nation is basically the Orange Juice of PoGo

1 Like

Lachlan is a very good YouTuber - I’ve been watching him for years :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will do it when I get the chance man that whould be great

1 Like

YouTubers are not better then normal people so Its a bad idea

1 Like

Ok. Before thinking if this idea is good, i have a question

Is there any active youtuber???

No one is saying that YouTubers are bette than everyone else - where did you get that from?

Yea they did. Even the name of the post says that. YouTubers are Just normal people sobthey have to post in the normal section

I agree all the do is play pokemon go to earn money. Either they buy pokecoins, hack, or make you fell bad that you are not where they are. I watch Mystic7 though.

2 Likes

Thats How I think my friend! :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

I agree ya why do we need a ENTIRE SECTION so they can post content.

2 Likes

Yeah they can Just post at the normal sections

2 Likes

I agree why are we treating them like Gods?

1 Like

I dont Know they Just want money so they dont have to work

1 Like

So you would rather YouTubers spam their videos in random thread than have them in a controlled section of the forum? >.>

Ya. And the funny thing is, no YouTuber has ever said one thing in this section, and its been almost a year now.

1 Like

I am a YouTuber and that’s why I started the thread -_-

If you want a place to put your youtube vids i suggest you go here: Place youtube vids here
I hear its a really popular place for vids.

3 Likes