Have you ever been bullied in pogo?

Well i’m not that good but i’m cool and funny so thats a plus besides i’m Valor!:fire::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

I think me and @Mew1 can take yall

3 Likes

Or me, @5GodLink , @Branebs , and @Thorend :stuck_out_tongue:. Lets stay on topic thougmlh.

3 Likes

Maybe one day online PvP will become reality In Go.

2 Likes

I sent a PM to someone on Discord because they knocked 2 of my gyms out at 11:53 and 11:57. All I asked was just wait until midnight. Then you can knock them all out. They thought that I was bullying them. But we are friendly now, and if they are in gym now when I get home from work, I let them stay until morning so they get thier coins. I will also PM them if someone from thier team takes the gym because it’s the only one I can see from my house.

3 Likes

@Cup That’s awesome you got a friendly feud going at a home gym. I wish I could meet Mystic friendly rival G0thartus, I think he’s a school age fella or rides the city bus to work every morning. I can depend on him to kick our pokemon out by 8 AM daily.

1 Like

i run my city, i cannot be bullied or tested.

4 Likes

When I was level 29 some players didn’t want to make raids with me, now that I’m 39 I try to help new players to level up

5 Likes

That’s cool ok you

2 Likes

And actually,We chased them

3 Likes