Have you ever been bullied in pogo?

Valor!!! Thanks for teaching those haters a lesson.

1 Like

No lie thatā€™s crazy

1 Like

Well I havenā€™t had any experiences.
But I do think some people takes this game way too seriously.
After all it is a game tho!

1 Like

Me and the guy argue about a gym by my house every other day and talk smack to each other over text about every day about the same gym but itā€™s more like a friendly Feud

3 Likes

Haha like the battle between @Necrozmadabest and @5GodLink :rofl:

3 Likes

Yep itā€™s a gym by that Cemetery were talking about that guy that works there at the Rodeo Arena about a half-mile from it so I take it everyday when I get home from work when I go to town and when Iā€™m going to work

2 Likes

@Cup, so both of you can get gym xp up fast

2 Likes

Yup but itā€™s not much is more of a battle between me and him to see you could hold it for a full day so far neither one of us have won but thanks for this Feud we both have a gold gym badge for this gym

3 Likes

Mission accomplished @Cup

1 Like

Yep is a good spot to have under your control it has four stops around it and you can drive slow all day long there no one says nothing and thereā€™s about five good spawn points there

i wanna join in. Which of you are Valor.

1 Like

It kind of hurts my feelings that you donā€™t know Iā€™m team Mystic and I want to know how you knew the other guy was team Valor lol

Oh I know you are Mystic

1 Like

you barely accept my gifts, sorry.

1 Like

i consider you valor cause we coolšŸ¤Ŗ

1 Like

Lol good save Iā€™ll open more than from now on but yeah he is team Valor but heā€™s only level 28 so heā€™s week

I always got the save. we could have more fun being enemies anyways. we could battle for gyms

1 Like

I donā€™t know you seem like youā€™d be a challenge to take on kind of glad your friend and not an enemy you have army of Mewtwo on your side

2 Likes

Yes like how battle between teams

2 Likes

Imagine double battles. Me and @pokemon vs any challengers

3 Likes