Raids - GOOD NEWS! After we battle rayquaza, I don't see us needing to power up anymore attackers for a while ☺

Rayquaza, the one I’ve been waiting for, will require us to power up some much needed ice types like jynx and articuno. After that, the next raid bosses that we expect to see don’t seem to need new attackers that we will need to power up. So with that said, I’m expecting many of us who power up great counters to get a much needed break and start actually saving some stardust again for a change. Yay LOL.

Next “Expected” Raid Bosses After Rayquaza (Not in order)

Regice - Golem, Moltres, Entei
Registeel - Machamp, Groudon
Regirock - Exeggutor, Gyarados, Groudon
Latias - Dragonite, Tyranitar, Gengar, Jynx, Gardevoir, Scizor
Latios - Dragonite, Tyranitar, Gengar, Jynx, Gardevoir, Scizor
Jirachi - Entei, Tyranitar, Gengar
Deoxys - Tyranitar, Gengar, Scizor

1 Like

Finally a use for Lapras.
It was a very sad day when they nerfed Nessy.

6 Likes

Deoxys might not appear in raids, Ray will most likely be an EX Raid Boss, and next ones are most likely the Eon Duo

I don’t know why but i don’t see the Regi’s coming to level 5 eggs. Maybe all 3 at once at the same time but a month of only Regice wouldn’t be interesting at all for me. I much rather see them as level 4’s. Also, with Rayquaza and Latios/Latias we still have 3 months to go. Another 3 months with regi’s? Boring raids IMO. Deoxys on the other hand, no idea. He’s like the Ubermon from gen III, like Mewtwo and Celibi…

back on topic. I hope you’re right for not having to powerup new mons. I really want to powerup some other ones but stardust keeps getting pumped in legendaries…

2 Likes

Celebi isnt an Uber

2 Likes

Not by pure definitions idd. Still feels like one. What other reasons are there for not having it released yet in PoGo? It’s a feeling I have, hard to explain.

1 Like

Deoxys is mythical so i dont expect him in tier 5 untill they anounce anything.

Uber is a Pokemon banned from OU Smogon competitive tier, nothing to do with Go itself
Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, and later more are Mythical Pokémon, I assume thats what you meant

I’m still mad about the nerf. I had two Lapras at the time and walked until my shoes gave out on me. Then I woke up and Lapras was nerfed. I was broken.

9 Likes

Rayquaza won’t be next I can bet on it.

Agreed but we’ll stop have to face it in battle.

Why not?

It’s definitely more like latios and latias why cause they would work with the Valentine’s Day event and dataminers find for evidence supporting that in the master code

2 Likes

Me neither. I believe the regs will all appear together in lower tier raids. Someone brought that up on Reddit a while back.

It’d be nice to power up some defenders for once even though they’ll get knocked out. Sighs*

1 Like

As much as I would love to have them I’m dying to get rayquaza. I want a strong flying move attacker. Either way we won’t have to power up any new counters. They’re dragon and psychic so we already have powered up counters for them so bring it on.

Did you really expect that Metagross, a PSEUDO, but still NOT legendary pokemon and Deoxys a mythical pokemon such as mew will be on 5* raids?

I agree. Lapras was like the king and was used in almost every gym unitl it got the giant nerf of nessie destruction:sob:.

oops i meant :sob:

deoxys is a legendary. but you’re right. metagross is a pseudo. why the hell did I add it? disregard that part. sorry.

I dont care about future legendaries until Niantic makes them either easy enough to be done with 3 or 4 reasonably leveled players or doable solo with a different system.
So i wont need to power up for future legendaries until they make them possible.