Global Catch Challenge

I think until the Silver Reward we will not notice the difference in spawn rate, let’s be patient

1 Like

A little late but I think everyone playing knows we hit 500 million already. Now to unlock double stardust using those 6hr lures!

1 Like

That’s it… here is now night (well, night, it’s 18:30 and everything is dark and cold), but I hope tomorrow morning I find good news.

Where do we see the 6hour lures???

Are the same as allways… you put them in a Pokestop, but now it works for 6 hours, not only 30 mins

thank you :grinning: .Is the weather cold where you live

Between 3 and 5 degrees Celcius in the night, and about 20 degrees in the middle of the day. So it’s not soo cold, but I don’t like to go out at this hours.

Not where I am. I’m in Australia in the tropics :smile:

1 Like

We have greatly increased our pace, last I saw it was close to 800 million. Double xp and six hour lures have been great. I work in a downtown area and my office has two poke stops. I lured both up and the mons were spawning seemingly every minute or two. I was using the balls faster than I was replacing them by spinning the stops.

The bots in my area lured up every single pokestop in the downtown area. When my lure ran out, a bot had it lured up again within five minutes. I haven’t seen it like that before…literally hundreds of stops lured up all day long.

In the US, we celebrate Thanksgiving this Thursday and I think that will slow down the US players as far as contributing to the overall count. I doubt I will play much more than just keeping my streaks alive on that day. International trainers will have to pick up our slack that day!

3 Likes

Wow, lot more Pidgeys than normal!!!

1 Like

Hahaha, really they could have put up the spawnrate of mon’s a little bit more interesting…

1 Like

Another milestone hit. 1.5b tomorrow will be easy, then watch all the stardust grinders come out to play!!!

2 Likes

gotta catch 'em all now is our motto so :smiley:

1 Like

imagen

2 Likes

You would think we are getting close too the Silver Rewards???

I hopefully they release the double stardust tomorrow :crossed_fingers:t3:

1 Like

I really thought it would be live by now when we the announcement was made around 2 pm Central time, but yes by morning here in US we should have 2x stardust!!!

@Rfree973 already done!

4 Likes

imagen

5 Likes

I’m holding out for the stardust then I will go to my local park which has a billion pokestops and lure them ALL

3 Likes