General discussion

That will be interesting, or running faster, or taking more than one egg, both would be good

What do you think @apavlinovic is there going to be any event in Serbia or Croatia?

Think MewTwo is out tomorrowā€¦

Seriously, Tomorrow? That fast already? Will lugia leave then?

Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s going to be hoho and itā€™ll be first released in the Japan even thatā€™s going on now

The live stream is cancelled and there are no legendary raids in Yokohama at all.

NEVERMIND MEWTWO IS HERE

Guys I have a huge theory about the future of PokĆ©mon Go on my Twitter! My username is @PoGoPortugal. Please check it out! Also please donā€™t ban me if you think this is spam because itā€™s not I havenā€™t copied and pasted this! Iā€™ve wrote this with my own 2 hands! Please do check it out, itā€™d mean a lot to me

If you donā€™t want to check it out on my Twitter, I can link it here

https://twitter.com/PoGoPortugal/status/897165259466825732

https://twitter.com/PoGoPortugal/status/897165670055596032

These are 2 links to 2 posts on it, there are like 10 if you scroll up

@leonk98 I did check out your twitter page. Unfortunately I did not see any ā€œHuge theories about the future of Pokemon Goā€. Pokemon GO is such a complex game and Huge theories take more than 300 characters to elaborate on. Next time you have a huge theory you believe is of worth to the pokemon community feel free to post in the category of futurism.

Yeah I know I didnā€™t elaborate on it because nothing is confirmed yet. I was just making a theory about the future of PokĆ©mon Go. Iā€™m just trying to find out what everyone else thinks about what is going to happen in the game.This is just me realizing something and writing my opinion. Thanks for your advice.

Anyone heard about MewTwo yet?

I was wondering the same thing.

No nothing yet. But the birds are back I have a feeling Mewtwo will be here in the next few days

Iā€™m tired, please give me a hint. Iā€™m trying to find the formula to calculate the IV by my own. And all I find are automatic calculators or median formulas without details about the parameters.
If anyone has links or informations, please help meā€¦

We expect it to become available on Sept 1

Thanks, @apavlinovic, so I will wait until finishing my vacations