General discussion

I encountered a 1902 (100%) Shiny Zapdos…got away…encountered a 1867 zapdos shortly after- got it without any berries :sweat: then to top it all off, I hatched a skarmory from a 10k (when I need a good chansey) thanks for trolling me, Niantic :weary:

@Elderscroller feels bad man. My best Zapdos is 1891 CP and I’m happy with that. Just keep your hopes up😁

haha lol

i just noticed that this is a chat

icon makes it look like some ad :joy:

haha what

:smiley:

Jiji, the icon is just like this, to shout something to everybody… :joy_cat:

How are all of you doing? Weather in Oberhausen is rain and just nasty but hopefully your day is going better than mine😂

Oberhausen??? It seems your traveling a lot…

Shout out to all denver players, im trying for a lugia and there is one raid that just started at City Park, please help! :slight_smile:

@bagguille yeah, just there for a little holiday. It’s not far from London.

Envious of you European players right now. So much context that is within a few hours apart.

Here in the US we have had only one event and it required thousands of kilometers of travel and had limited avaiability.

@Thorend you’ll get one eventually :grin:

Don’t know that they will do an event where they treat states the same as they do European countries. The challenge here is that the USA is geographically large and unlike Japan and Europe they have only done 2 local events. I’m jus a little jealous of the regional exclusives being available at thr events and not having a chance to catch them :sweat_smile:.

It was a good day! Caught a 100% Lugia on the first ball with a crit catch! Happy day!

Congrats!

Congrats!

Congrats big boy!