General discussion

Probably.

Hope you got all the articunos you needed! I got 6 (enough to go into a battle with all articunos)

I got 0 :sob: :sob:

I live in small town and nobody plays beside me

I was trying so hard to win the raid all by myself but it is imposible

Oh no! Thatā€™s terrible! If trading works around the world, Iā€™ll surely give you one of mine!

I donā€™t think they will, thoughā€¦

Just got my first Moltres! (Not good IVs,

Share it with us on

@Elderscroller Thanks bro :grinning:

@Cirithungolem LOL, Iā€™m not posting my bad Moltres! XD Iā€™ll post if I get a better one.

Deal @Elderscroller! Mine isnā€™t that well either. IV 82. If I get a 90+ Iā€™ll post that as well.

I had a 71 IV Lugia the other day.

I started off 0 for 5 vs Articuno but was determined to get oneā€¦I ended up getting 2 of the next 3 and finished 2 for 8ā€¦3 for 9 vs Lugia so farā€¦I did my first 2 moltres raids earlier today, went 1 for 2ā€¦itā€™s only 84% but it does have the best move set at least

Pokemon Go overall as a whole was super slow before Go Fest, double everything event & legendariesā€¦but now everywhere you go people are playing againā€¦itā€™s good to see!

The raid group Iā€™m in on Discord for my town only had 20 people in it a few weeks agoā€¦It now has over 200 people and growing by the dayā€¦So now everytime I want to raid or find out any info, I just log in and thereā€™s always people talking about stuff and looking to raidā€¦I enjoy the game more than ever lately! :grinning:

Thatā€™s awesome @DarJ30 :grin:

@DarJ30 sweet! Thatā€™s a nice group! I have a good amount of players in my raid group as well. I just really feel bad for the players who live in areas where no one plays PO:GO, so they canā€™t even get one legendary, like TheVukas here.

Woohoo! Farfetchā€™d is in the 'dex!