I have none, and I think I will not have any, until they put them in the wild. I will NOT make any Raid
I’m now even sadder… you can guess why
- i feel you
The continent Pokémon is now a raid boss!!
Cant wait for the sea basin Pokémon as well, best water type in Go hands-down
Groudon should max out at 4K CP, assuming you have the rare candy for him
Based on my guesses, I would say a 100% Groudon would be at 4050-4150 when maxed out
And you are correct
And I just tried to spin a stop like 20 minutes before my 2h cooldown timed out
Well, crap
On their Twitter I only saw the 15th, so I thought we were getting Groudon for a day!
lmao
Its already about to hatch at 22:00 greenwitch
Where are you? It’s 11:30pm for me so I see no raids
I said 22:00 greenwich, so it can be like 11 AM?
The raid is in australia
4074 CP for a maxed 100% groudon @JoshHack
Thanks, that makes it the 2nd strongest Pokemon yet after the sleeping giant
A Groudon battle at a park in sunny weather? What more could I ask for
Oh god, I had like 96% on level 25 and it fled…