General discussion

I feel like the event made my Lavitar spawns decreased, didnt even see one during the event. Thats way less than normal. :slight_smile:

Are any others iOS users who have updated their phone having difficulty with the game? It wonā€™t let me use internet or data.

No I didnā€™t notice ? The lag is real though

Has anyone gotten a promo code from Sprint

?

nah the event is finished

it was a weird play by Niantic to get promo codes tested

very bizzare

And any idea for iOS users? I have android tooā€¦ but my principal device is a 6s

They said Gym Rework Was coming this iSpring but spring is almost overā€¦

well, some can say that spring spans till around 20th of June, so they can have 3 weeks moreā€¦

Our local Sprint said that they were not going to be doing the promo codes at their store, I went to another town and they said they havenā€™t gotten them yet. Thereā€™s a sign hanging inside at that Sprint that made me think that they would be getting them. So we donā€™t know if anyone who has gotten one yet?

@apavlinovic when you say the event has ended are you talking about the promo code event with Sprint? How do you knowant it has ended? I hope you donā€™t mind explaining. I am so curious. The Sprint stores around here seem to be very confused.

It ended on the 27th

Has anyone else experienced bugs today? My game froze 5 times in 30 minutes, to the point i had to restart the app

no, not one time

This is so weird. My game never froze before :confused:

But I think itā€™s depending a lot on what server you have connectedā€¦ so, if thereā€™s nobody answering who lives near to you, it doesnā€™t help

@Mythical i had the problem just once today but I do run a lot of shit on my phone. I might just be a bad day :disappointed:

Sightings is so bugged right now :disappointed: it dissapears every few seconds then comes back. Itā€™s so annoyingā€¦ more annoying than the previous vibration bug.