General discussion

Yes I finally get a post with 10 likes!:joy:

Cmon guys our discord is up at https://discord.gg/DV7nUA

Thanks, but I have enough with this oneā€¦

@bagguille I finally capture all legendary beasts. :joy_cat:

Congrats, @Yoshi, Iā€™m still without any of them

@Thorend Dude if you read carefuly the 12 October news by pokemon go hub about the HO-OH rumor it said ā€œThe recent Ho-Oh rumor was debunked by an official Niantic Support representative on reddit.ā€ What proof do you need more than this.

What are you about?

Seriously, what are Niantic doing with these updates?

Great, lost to Alakazam

Start and finish 5 seconds early, he regained like 300HPā€¦

What the living heck is that

If you donā€™t like the god damn game, why do you play it and send out bad vibes about such a great game?! :rage:

Sometimes you need to be critical of a game, or else Niantic go about thinking that everythingā€™s alright and that they donā€™t need to change

:thinking:

@JoshHack word! I love the game but its far from perfect, places like this are feedback not criticisim

The strange here is @GCMasterAwesome, all constructive comments are welcome, not important if they are positive or negative, they have to be constructive. So, what is out of range is your comment

Did 2 Machamp Raids today. One caught first go on Nanab, other 1 Nanab one Razz, all curve great throws. Also did an Ivysaur and that used all 12 balls and I was out with no Ivysaur catch. All up 2 Nanab, 2 Goldies roast Razzed. All curve throws ranging from nice to excellent , mostly excellent and only 1 dud throw. Serriously this is bullshit that a low level can bust out that often and use all the balls. Sadly the 886CP turns out to be a 100% :rage::rage::rage::rage:

Why use Nanab?

Harry Potter Go sounds pretty decent

Hohoho, pleaase, nooooo. We have enough with the one in our hands, I donĀ“t want to use a wand and spells to catch creatures