General Chat - Where to find ditto I am exhausted finding it

Can anyone say where can I find ditto
I am stuck in 5th tier In special research

Have luck
Make a Whatsapp group(or discord or telegram)
Catch every pokemon that can be a ditto

The same happens to me… some have luck, and others have to wait, it’s so annoying

3 Likes

Catch all the Yanma, Taillow, Pidgey, Rattata, Spearow, Gulpin, Hoothoot, Whismur and Gastly you see te get a Ditto.

1 Like

I tried catching plenty of them

1 Like

I was like you then suddenly got 3 in 2 days. The Pokémon was always in its own rather than in a group - that could’ve been pure coincidence but it was a lone pidgey, rattata and a whismur that I got mine from. Good luck, it’s frustrating but one will pop up eventually.

Imagine, before the Quest has started, I had 32 Dittos seen and 19 catched… hihi, and now when I need it, there’s none

1 Like

I caught mine in a parking lot, they lurk in the shadows

1 Like

Check large spawn points. I have a parking lot near me that spawns 10-15 mons at a time .

I was lucky, I think I found a ditto in less than 24 hrs…

Well I cant find mine… @VARUN good luck

I burned through almost all my Pokeballs just catching everything one Saturday afternoon and eventually caught one. Got one for my kids 2 days later.

1 Like

That is great… I am a level 31 player and I have caught about 40 pidgeys looking for one… I am casual and well a ok player with a 100 IV Rhydon and Ferigligator

I have family member accounts still stuck on that one for 2 weeks now.
I keep finding Go Plused randoms on my account when I clean it up at the end of the day but I already have my Mew.
A lot of them are being caught in Large Carparks and Shopping Centers by our Local Discord members.

My Ditto was disguised as a Sentret and my kids’ was a Pidgey.

1 Like

Use Silph Road Global Nest Atlas, and search for a nest of Ditto eligible pokemon near you. Its just RNG, there’s no “catch” to it besides luck.
I found one when I was in stage 4, and during stage 5, it took be about 4 days. My town had a nest of Whismur, and one of them happened to be a Ditto.

Good luck!

1 Like

I have it!!! A Pidgey in between 5 other mon’s… poor PC and reject my first throw… so the second I made was with Berry and a better Ball, and yes, he stayed
Allways I have had the feeling that their flee-rate is higher

3 Likes

Well done!!

1 Like

Dittos always bust out of balls more than regular monsters.

I just got mine from a discord group, that’s your best bet.