General Chat - Glitched pokemon from quest rewards

Not that blue one you frikken smartass xD
the globe with the compass on it

No… it’s not.

Since you wanted me to post again before you pulled out. You’re welcome. Now we can play match easier. XD
FFS lets just accept the fact we were talking about different blue things… jezuz-chreest…

PS> s/he was spoofing xD

1 Like

May I ask you how you know that? :thinking:
But yes, it’s the same indeed. You were speaking like you didn’t mean that icon. Please tell me that instead.
And I didn’t know about that app xD.

I already said how. But anyway, spoofing and which apps are used most often and on which devices are a constant and very open topic on PoGo sections/groups on Facebook, Twitter, reddit, fansites, etc…

Edit: Even gaming news articles depending on the topics your subscriptions uncareingly write about on almost a daily basis. It’s actually rather pathetic how much out in the open the wrong topics are.

?

Now what? I just edited in another example of source since you actually asked a reasonable question, it was meant in general - when I said “you/your” it didn’t mean YOU specifically; if anything I said is still not straight forward enough, I have no further interest in this topic. Yes I did know what I was talking about. Proof given. Case closed. General source info cited. Person was guilty of initial questioning. Done.

Missingel

Bro u mad?

I was just asking… Calm down man

Calm down, bro. If you think I’m mad, what was it you still can’t comprehend… I was just informing the uninformed, you, even after all the gormless posts of yours that you deleted. After all, you did “ask” if that’s what you want to call it.

I was done here but you had to pull the “I’m a 12 year old” card and blab more like I was in the wrong at any time “here”.

Since these replies are just fun now and only take a minute, to answer your +post-count trash, take your own advice and let it go already… man. xD

…and you’re replying again… go figure. ^^

Of course I delete wrong posts. Why should you have posts in a topic that aren’t true or something like that? But you come over like an angry man who can’t calm down.

And wth I’m not twelve if you think that.

Lol I already said you were right

You must have it rough if every time you learn something new everyone becomes “an angry man who can’t calm down”… I guess that’s like acting like a 12 year old finally figuring out everything they think and say doesn’t pass in real life. You can try to act like this is one-sided but we both know it’s not : )

You came over like that. That’s what I said. Not that you are that, though.

if you actually said that you’d have no reason to…

…keep dragging this on for no reason.

How about this?

That was me saying that when I was explaining how I knew what I did, certain things said were general statements and didn’t mean it was something you or I were required to do. Quite harmless.Then I tried dismissing MYSELF from this topic- but like I said… you waited a few days and picked it up again directed at me when I just said my statements were general explanations and that I should have said all that was needed… hence dismissing -myself-. The only guilty person was the person who used that one app, which I also tried to say.

Hopefully that all makes more sense now ^-^

1 Like

Ok. Thanks. That’s a good reply. Now everything is clear to me.

Nice :cat:

@JoshHack I think it’s better to close this topic. Since it went realllllly off topic.