Garchomp | Pokemon GO Hub

1 Like

FINALLY!!
Took 'em like over 20 Sinnoh articles but its finally here

1 Like

Where I live is a ground Biome so hopefully Gible will be found easy enough and not like Draiti which has dried up. At a guess they will spawn randomly spread out like Larvitar and also be available from 10k Eggs.
Looking at the Dragon Comparison Chart in the article it looks like Pumping up some Ice Beam MewTwos will be handy against the others that will be T5 Raids.

Nah, doubt it will be a Raid boss
And that Glaceon or Mamoswine should be enough to rip through Chomp’s 4* Ice Weakness

The Pumping MewTwo’s with Ice Beam was in reference to Pilkia, Dialga and Giratina listed in the Dragon comparison chart. I’ve got more handy ones of those than I have Swinub ready to go.

His good :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::+1::+1::+1:

Too bad Dialga and Palkia arent weak to ice and Giratina kills it with Ghost type moves

So the Water and Steel Dual Typing counters the Dragon weakness to Ice?
I got fixated on the Dragon Type :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Wooooh, ground is Clear weather so Gible must spawn a lot there! At the same time so should larvitar and it DOESN’T, so who knows

:face_with_monocle:

Ground is clear, you probably meant rock which is boosted in partly cloudy (cloudy boosts poison, fighting and fairy)

Yeah, sorry was looking at the weather around me and wrote the wrong one, I’ll fix that.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.