Farfetch'd and kangaskhan?

Hey does someone have coordinates to find farfetch’d and kangaskhan? Im not sure if the can be found here in Puerto Rico.

1 Like

If you’re looking for help to cheat and find them, you should leave now. If you want to see where they are available in a general sense here is a map of current regional.

3 Likes

Don’t worry, I have the money to fly there. Thanks

2 Likes

I live in gosh darn FLORIDA AND HAVE YET TO SEE A GOSH DARN TAUROS SINCE I STARTED PLAYING IN 2016!!! WHAT THE SHLAMIEL!

1 Like

hahahahaha it happends

1 Like

Why is the hub against spoofing, but doesnt care about other cheating

What other forms of cheating are you talking about?

1 Like

At least I have had allways the sensation that the Hub is against ALL ways of cheating.

1 Like

Well spoofing takes away the key point of the game (e.g. GOing outside And social interaction) But also gives a massive advantage. Things like multiple accounts don’t make much of a difference as anyone can take a gym with 1 account so more doesn’t give that much of an advantage and extra accounts at raids is always nice. Though personally I don’t like it.

2 Likes

Multiple accounts, trackers, spawns maps, raid trackers

Tauros is Crystal river and north i got 2 in lecanto also must go about 50 miles north of tampa

It’s like allways:

• Spawn maps: when they are read using the servers - BAD; when you are in a usergroup and they publicate infos - GOOD
  • raid trackers: the same
  • Multiple accounts: well, if you use them completely seperately, no problem. It’s like your childs have accounts.
    If you use two or more to take down gyms, BAD. If you have them to make raids where you need two players, really I don’t see the problem.

Apart of this, the Hub is not working to help in these things. We are all here, for collecting information, having fun, and to interact socially.

1 Like

This cheating debate was about to spiral out of control, again…