Exclusive Raid Boss List predictions

Guys,

we know that Mewtwo is coming via Exclusive Raids, which will appear periodically around the world. With 250 Pokemon in the game, which ones do you expect to see and why?

My guess: Dragonite and Golem, both were already Raided at Yokohama.

4 Likes

My guess: the exclusive raid system will be reserved for legendaries and mythical Pokémon only. After they are done making sure MewTwo works fine, Niantic might drop the 3 dogs and Hooh this way as well.

3 Likes

I agree with both those. I think we will also see pikachu, Blissey.

As most of the current raids revolve around good counters for other raid Pokémon I think We might see Houndoom, Pinsir or Scyther as well as since they are good counters to psychic types.

1 Like

I agree with this mostly, but I do think that the legendary dogs will be found in the wild like in the handheld games. My prediction is all of the legendaries and mythicals will be exclusive raids once the wild birds event is over and ho oh is released

I’m guessing we see Pokémon like Smeargle and Delibird hopefully. Maybe even some early releases of Generation 3 Pokémon.

2 Likes

For Exclusive Raids I guess: Mew, MewTwo, Celebi
For Regular Raids: 3 Dogs, and Ho-oh

2 Likes

Definetly I think Mew and Celebi will come as Exclusive Raid Battles. And maybe they release Ho-Oh with Raikou, Entei, Suicune with this new system.

1 Like

All the 4 legendary birds should have been released in this exclusive raids way but due to the failure of Chicago fest they released it like ordinary raids and from now on and from mewtwo all the other legendary and mythical Pokemon will be released via this exclusive raid system. But niantic has to explain this new invitation system asap.

4 Likes

I’m guessing Mew will be a exclusive raid boss in the future because it just seems right that it is in the game and it has it’s max CP.

2 Likes

My guess is the we will see Mewtwo, Mew and Celebi then once gen 3 drops either later this year or early next they will move the current regionals to the exclusive raids to make room for gen 3 regionals.

2 Likes

My guess for Esclusive raids are: Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi Which will be counted with the medal with Lugia.
For Regural raids are: Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Entei, Raikow, Suicune Which will be counted with the medal with Rhydon.

When the 3rd Generation will be released:
Esclusive raid: Kyogre, Groundon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys.
Regular: Latios, Latias, Regice, Regirock, Registell.

1 Like

Its important to understand that exclusive raids will give niantic the complete authority to control the number of pokemon released via exclusive raids in each and every account…as they control the distribution of invites…
On the other hand it force’s players to participate in all raids of all levels with any raid boss to get lucky enough to get an exclusive raid invite…this is because trainers if given the opportunity to select between a level 5 & 1 raid will obviously prefer level 5 as it rewards more xp, items & stronger pokemon for the same raid pass…
That’s the ultimate goal of exclusive raids to create a balance between all regular raid levels & to make trainers participate regularly…even when the legendary hype is over…
Finally coming down to my assumption on Exclusive Raid Boss List…
Mewtwo , mew, ho oh, celebi thats it…shinies could be released as level 5 raids after the legendaries are gone…

1 Like

Niantic only earns from level 1 to level 5 raids…don’t expect many pokemon in the exclusive raid pool

1 Like

Idk about everyone else but this Exclusive Raid will be strictly Legendary/Mythical pokemon only imo. So Mew, Celebi, HooH would be the likely candidate next after Mewtwo.

But at the same time, I would not be surprised if we see Delibird and Smeargle released this way to. For Gen 3, maybe Slaking and Shedinja will be release this way too. We will see

1 Like

Well my guesses are that the legendary birds were mostly to give everybody a small sneak peek of how Legendaries work and to actually make sure people can at least have one for sure, but that after that, all Legendaries will be exclusive raid bosses to make sure this stays balanced cuz if people can get up to 10 Legendaries without having to put a lot of effort in, you just walk to a raid for example, it removes the term legendary, because, they’re supposed to be rare right??

1 Like