Elite Charge TM Use Opinion

So I’ve recently reinstalled after being on a 4 year hiatus. Thanks to the Jungle Cup, I was able to reach Ace fairly easily and got an Elite Charge TM. Wow, there are a lot of moves I missed out on. I think I’ve narrowed it down, but I’d like opinions on which move I should use it on.

-Zap Cannon for a lucky Registeel that I still need to buy a second move for and power up (ultra league)
-Sacred fire for a cool shiny Ho-Oh (non XL)
-Precipice blades for a shiny lucky Groudon (non XL)

Any others I might be missing? I think I have any moves released before 2021.

1 Like

You know, at least, much more about this than I do… :clap: :clap:

But we have some harsh fighters here, maybe they can make some comments.

1 Like

Does “non XL” relate to the size of the Ho-Oh and Groudon?

(The only other “XL” I can think of right now relates to Candy, and I can’t think of how that could apply to TMs.)

Well at this point it’s your call. You’ll get another Elite Charged TM if you get the GO battle league timed research and win 500 battles, and you’ll get another every time you reach ace, so because you’ll be able to restock I would use it on whatever you’re most likely to power up and use sooner. If I was in your place then I would probably build Registeel and try to go for a good Ultra League team because it’s easier to maintain and build new Pokémon for. But if you’re going for coolness then I’d do the Ho-Oh, and if you’re going for PvE potential the Groudon (especially primaled) is quite good.

1 Like

“Does “non XL” relate to the size of the Ho-Oh and Groudon?”

Yeah, just not XL powered up yet. I pretty much stopped as XL was becoming a thing and was part of the reason why I quit for so long.

2 Likes

Mewtwo with psystrike is amazing

2 Likes

So, actually, no. I thought you meant they weren’t extra large; but you apparently meant they weren’t over level 40 (where we need XL candy to power up further).

But thanks for clarifying that for me!