Does anyone have any info on kyurem?

Is there any ideas to when kyurem/white/black is coming back to raids? My favorite pokemon is white kyurem and I would love to get one from a raid

I’m sorry that I have no info for you; but as a player who’s had raid teams ready for Black Kyurem since 2018, I share your interest, @1nkbus . I suspect that Niantic is holding back on B&W Kyurem for the return of EX Raids, but know nothing about it, yet.

Highly doubtful, it seems EX Raids are not returning ever again.

Would be too much to ask for them to remove all the “EX Gym” designators from the gyms that used to host them, then? I suppose leaving those labels up gives one way to keep up the mystique, anyway.

I have lots of great memories of EX Raids from 2017-2019. My work schedule isn’t light and flexible enough now to do any more of those, though…

I believe they use the EX Raid tag to determine which Gyms are eligible for Elite Raids now, which is fine to me. But they definitely could change the EX Raid tag to an Elite Raid tag for sure.

Mixed feeling when thinking back on Ex Raid days. Absolute saltiness for Nianshit for the first 6 months as I was 1 of only 2 L40 players for the North half of Adelaide. I had all the type badges maxed at the time and Had done multiple Raids on Multiple Ex Gyms leading up to issue. According to Nianshit the best chance to be given an Ex Pass was to be a high level, have as many type badges as possible and Do Raids at eligible Gyms.
Yet I was missing out on Ex Passes every issue while low levels were doing 1 Raid only and getting a Pass.
The other L40 player was also missing out and salty also. They finally got one 2 EX Raids before I finally got an Ex Pass. For added salt my very first Mewtwo was on Meth/Ice, wouldn’t keep still and broke out of every single throw. I waited so long for that Ex Pass and had nothing to show for it.
After they changed from monthly issue to weekly and changed how Passes were issued then came the unsuitable day or time issues.

Doesn’t sound too much like fun times but it actually was a fun time to be playing.

1 Like

I had only gotten two EX Raid Passes, the first time I was on holiday and the second time I actually could attend but I seemed to have been the only one as I wasted 45 minutes sitting there jumping out of and into the Raid Lobby.

1 Like

They accidentally made b&w Kyurem a potential go battle league encounter for a few hours. They shut it down but some people now have b&w Kyurem, which means they will probably add them to raids sooner rather than later.

Thought I saw an official announcement on that mistake and they were taking all of them back from those that got lucky.

@NotanotherKangaskhan that could very well be true I don’t know too much about this.