Do you think about retirement?

They will never stop it…

Shurely not, but it matters only, when you give them importance.

4 Likes

I dont give them.

1 Like

The best way… :grin:
Don’t worry, be happy… lalala

4 Likes

@Kevin260709 i was bullied at school. Sometimes you have to say loudly how little you need them and how much other of your classmates need the rest

Also i have a very close friend i always talk to who wasnt on the school i was on. Havjng someone to talk to is always a good thing

2 Likes

I just beat up whoever bullies me I am taller and stronger lol

5 Likes

The reason why i go to Taekwondo is to get stronger :martial_arts_uniform:

3 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

I haven’t been playing that much since the friends update, but I won’t stop playing it anytime soon.

2 Likes

Why

1 Like

I just have other things to do

2 Likes

Oh…

Well lets play on cd

1 Like

They’re influence by the media.

2 Likes

I turned level 39 last week Thursday on a Lucky Egged Mewtwo raid. I doubt I’ll retire for level 40. STUNKY is coming soon! And it has helped me get off my ass and walk more, I made some real world friends (opposed to online, never met) and it’s a relaxing version of Pokemon.
yes, I play the handhelds also but not as much cause too time consuming with breeding and shit.
Shiny Check And Run… AKA SCAR method.

You CAN use TMs unless it’s Shadow Ball Mewtwo then you wanna keep SB. :wink:

1 Like

at least it’s not that bullshit Candy crush or saga whatchamacallit series of games so many are truly addicted to.
And for those that complain, YOU’RE NOT DOING DRUGS!

@JoshHack I went from 37 to 38 in less than 3 weeks. Raids, spamming Lucky Eggs on community day. I barely remember BEING level 37. the trek from 39 to 40 is 5M exp but that can go fast too. These events with exp boosts, hatch boosts, catch boosts and the like have made it so much easier now. My husband started playing 12-23-2017, he’s now level 36! i’m a day 1 player, level 39 as of a week ago.
I had a full month where I barely played, but I had a major invasive surgery involving my lady innards (fibroid removed, big sucker)

2 Likes