Do you think about retirement?

I have moments where I lose interest & motivation but I try to set goals, for example;
a) Be able to solo certain raid bosses,
b) Power/max out up specific mons,
c) gather a specific number of candy for various mons
d) gain a certain amount of XP per day / week
e) gain a certain amount of stardust per day / week
f) catch shinies of any species by (literally) catching them all
If you don’t do that sort of stuff you may run the risk of either burning out or losing motivation to play the game.

3 Likes

i think,with the current gift system you’ll be 40 in no time!

Yea, maybe I just need a little break! I’m getting incredibly annoyed by entering Mewtwo lobbies of 7~10 people, and seeing them using random picks. Yesterday me and my friend had to use a second team because the majority of the players were using Flareons and Aggrons against an Ice Beam Mewtwo. <Jesus, ppl, do your homework>

2 Likes

Im in to deep at the moment to retire :sweat_smile:

As long as the people i play with keep playing, ill keep playing. Ive met alot of people because of this game and if i suddenly leave now that probably stops.

2 Likes

I’m a Solo-player, and as long as there are posibilities, that new generations will come, I will have no reason to retire. There’s no better reason for me to walk, instead of being curved in a chair at home.

2 Likes

I’d love to retire and be able to play more :grinning:

5 Likes

These comments…

OF COURSE RIGHT BEFORE GEN IV !!!

1 Like

Pokemon GO had 750 million active users at its peak. Now it has 75 million, so it is still one of the top games. Either the people who are saying that are really stupid, or have no friends and don’t care about what they say.

Pokenon GO has never been dead. @DJNalu

2 Likes

It’s far from dead. I can see one gym from my house. In the hour I get my kids up for school and they get on the bus, I watch that gym change hands 4-5 times. All 3 colors. I can see 3 gyms where I work. During a 12 hour shift, those gyms change teams almost a dozen times. I’ve never been able to keep anything there even half my shift.

1 Like

You are discobotjack8, master gym sweeper, slayer of Mewtwo, though.

Last 2 days have been easy. I have my son’s phone with me going to work because he needs his 7 day consecutive spins. So been sweeping gyms in half the time.

Yeah, it’s kind of sad that a game marketed towards teens and children garners so much salt from them.

1 Like

Yes indeed but those people are STUPID

Yeah, if we just had more people around us randomly who played it make it better.

Both are true.

1 Like

The things they say to me are:
You are addicted to Pokémon GO
You are a Pokémon Freak
And more of these things

And what are they?

Stupid.

Ask why they have so much hate over a video game.

1 Like

I will.but the whole class says it😢

1 Like

Then your whole class is stupid lol

1 Like

No, it’s more complicate.
Don’t compare or understand another ones hobbies don’t mean that he is stupid.
He’s just different. The best is ignore them, because nobody of us is capable to change them. They have to do it by their own, or they will not change.

7 Likes