Do you have what it takes to be a pokémon champion?

Level 50 is (almost) here.
Do you have what it takes to be a Pokemon champion?
Get the title pokemon champion by meeting these requirements:

1. Level 50 in Pokemon go
  2. Trust level 3 (regular) or higher on the forums
  3. You curreny have the Pokémon Master title
  4. Also have gold badges in Sinnoh and Unova catches
  5. 100 000 catches
  6. 2 000 hatches
  7. 2 000 evolutions
  8. All Pokemon type badges Platinum

Post screenshots here when you meet the requirement to get the title.

I’m probably not going to get this in the next five years, but I’ll gladly grant anyone the badge who has met these criteria

1 Like

Doubt I meet any of the requirements barring the gold type medals

1 Like

Only Brandon Tan instantly meets these criteria :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (apart from the forum stuff)

1 Like

80 million XP now (took 4,5 years). 176 million XP total needed for level 50… I doubt ill ever make it, even with the changes they say they will make to XP. Cant even get myself to do a daily catch/spin at the moment.

1 Like

I’ll get there, it’s only a matter of how many years it takes me :grinning:

3 Likes

It will take me over 22 years. Maybe if I am going to catch more I will manage to do it a year faster.

1 Like

I’m going to worry about all the other levels like 41-49 before I start stressing about Level 50.

1 Like

Alas the XP requirements alone put level 50 far beyond my reach… :abacus::x:

Nothing is beyond reach. It’s just a matter of time. How long?

2 Likes

Current best guess - even if I go all out with the lucky eggs and friendship boosting - is about 4 MORE YEARS :pleading_face:

Heck… Donald Trump could be back in the White House by then! :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

1 Like

If the law would allow him to and he does not need to flee to another country for at least a few of his actions

I’m saying nuffink :zipper_mouth_face: My ESTA needs renewing… and I might fancy a vacation when this pandemic is over :grimacing: :us:

1 Like

It’s the catches for me. I don’t catch everything so ill never get these titles. Funny how i can get everything else except the easiest part…

1 Like

With my current rate of growth (100k a day) it still would take me 1215 days. Don’t know if I can keep that grow rate up though.

1 Like

I’ve already been playing that long, so another 1200 days to get there shouldn’t be too hard.

2 Likes

This week I’ve gotten 1M XP by doing nothing special… :face_with_monocle: Anyways, I will still not be a Pokémon Champion by a long time.

1 Like

The thing blocking growth now is the lack of pokeballs at stops… And we would get extra balls… https://youtu.be/6-6yUbSSDDU

Not sure if I have any of those forum status requirements, but I do have this!

3 Likes