Do we need another CP rebalance?

As we know, back on the 21st of November 2016, we had a CP rebalance. This was to make good Pokemon like Alakazam more powerful. But now, do we need another one? Pokemon like Umbreon, Altaria, Steelix and Blastoise (and all the other starters to some extent) seem now to have far too low maximum CP, making them seemingly pointless in the meta. Maybe we need another rebalance, to value Defence equally to HP and Attack. Maybe a speed stat could be implemented, making your pokemon attack quicker/slower depending on their speed.
Do you think this would be a good idea?

• Yes
  • Maybe
  • No

0 voters

The cp haters will say CP means nothing.

The stat lovers will say the stats are actually accurate.

I will say, CP needs to be done properly with every pokemon looked more indepth.

4 Likes

Exactly what I thought in every word that I thought.:open_mouth::grin::grin::grin::grin::blush::laughing::smile::yum:

1 Like

Honestly I would imagine it would come with a battle system revamp, stats like speed would be more effective in a different system. Also would be good to see spatk and spdef implemented too.

2 Likes

Im no cp hater but its just a fact
Cp means nothing.
It has no value, no use.

2 Likes

I personally would like to see a CP rebalance, just so that when I sort by CP I’m seeing my strongest Pokemon overall, not just the ones with good attack and hp.

1 Like

Same here

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 23 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.