Community Day Draco Meteor?

I’m hearing from a few people that also had this happen to them, but I just wanted to be sure this wasn’t a bug. Of the three Dragonites that I evolved before the event ended, only one of them got Draco meteor. Were all Dragonites supposed to automatically learn that, or was it just one of the moves it could learn?

Good question. It was my understanding that Draco Meteor was given to every Dragonite evolved within the set time periods of Community Day but I could be wrong…

Only the Dratinis catched during the event learn with the evolution the Draco Meteor (or at least I understand Niantic this way)

No, I evolved an old Dragonair into Dragonite during the event and got Draco Meteor.

EVERY DRAGONAIR that is EVOLVED DURING the event will get Draco Meteor as a DRAGONITE.

Or just read up for once on the events you are going to partake in and you can see this on the Pokemon GO page itself:
“Note: Fast TMs and Charged TMs will not grant exclusive moves during Community Day. To learn the exclusive move, you must catch or evolve the featured Pokémon during Community Day hours.”

1 Like

Exactly, and this includes the evolved one… at least for me

Caught or evolved in that time fram. I had a previous dragonair that I evolved which learned draco.

Well, so you and @Robdebobrob are right, and I’m the one in error… Beg your pardon