Collaboration 6

Collaboration 6

I would like to present Collaboration 6
All ideas are brought to you by a conjoined help by these trainers to try and bring Pokemon Go to the next level with some of the brightest ideas. Here they are:

@5GodLink;

Online / Offline friend feature shows if they are online to battle.

Double Battles

@darksylveon1:

Sort by hp stat as an additional way to sort your pokemon. It is not hp percentage which is already implemented

@Mew1:

Power-up gage. Right now power-up is very tedious and not time efficient especially when we do several power-up on one Pokemon, when we click the power up button, add a popup window with a bar (Like rare candy)so that we could press it to move to the right and at the same time the target CP and total stardust cost to power up to that CP will show, we could stop at the CP we want and click the confirm ok to power up button.

@darksylveon1:

encounters, Random events that happen after doing something like catching a Pokémon, completing a trainer/team leader battle, beating a gym or raid boss. They can result in rewards or loss of items. It’s like quests but you can get rewards that you can’t get from quests and there is also the possibility of losing items. (This was inspired by magikarp jump)

@EPICPVPERX2 :

Harder gyms and tougher gyms, They should make the gym leaders harder, they’re too easy, also think they should make the gyms so that how quickly the defending Pokemon attacks depends on the level of who is attacking, not too big of a difference, but enough that its a little harder for the high levels to take down every gym in the area

@UltraInstinct841:

Community day clothing, if you complete certain tasks you can get clothes related to the featured Pokemon! For example, if you catch 20 shiny Cyndaquil on Cyndaquil day, you get
a Shiny Typhlosion T-Shirt free of
Pokecoins!

@Brobraam:

Berries that increase stardust.
And a special berry that combines the stardust berry and the pinap berry

which blossomed the other idea by @5GodLink :

Super Star Piece : Triple stardust
Super golden razz : Stronger chance of catch

@5GodLink:

More hairstyles, not colors! actual new hair cuts and styles.

@UltraInstinct841:
Gym leaderboards
we should have a Pokemon world record feature such as a leaderboard for the people with the most gym battles one and rewards to the people on top

Friend gifting time stamp:
Lets trainers see in a friends profile last time you sent them a gift, and last time you opened their gift, no more arrow but actual timeline showing gift sent/recieved

@5GodLink:

Alpha Team(Valor,instinct,Mystic) version 1-

Once a trainer has gathered a set amount of Gold badges, Trainer becomes an Alpha member of their chosen team( Valor, Instinct, Mystic) becoming Alpha Valor, Alpha Instinct and Alpha Mystic.

With this title you are granted the power to battle your own team gym to take a spot. When you vist your own team gym you can now battle it. You choose a Pokemon in the gym to battle for it’s spot. Winning grants you ability to place your pokemon in the gym.

Extra dust is given to alpha who stay in the gym and a more higher chance of receiving a candy for your pokemon staying in the gym.

For it to feel worth and rewarding maybe 50 gold badges. Something high so not many people turn Alpha within launch.

-OR- Version 2
Version 2 of Alpha Team can be just extra dust and higher chance at candy. You recieve title of Alpha when you defended a gym for a set amount of points.Then you can gaine a higher bonus from that one gym.
Points vs Badges
Taking a spot vs Bigger better rewards

With the Title Alpha granted throu Points it is more localized so that it is only a certain gym and the trainer would need to earn it at the gym.

With the title granted throu Gold Badges at a set amount it proves the trainer has fought many gyms and has earned the title and can be anywhere to get the reward. “elite 4 gear” “alpha team gear” your name in the color of your team in raid/gym.

@5GodLink:

Pokemon Clans/Guilds with introduction of 2 v 2 battle.

Have clan/guild emblems name. See what each trainer stats are and the normal stuff you see in friend section. Maybe even a chat system with pre made quotes; “Great battle! wanna go again?” “Lets Battle?” “Wanna trade” ect

@Pokemon:
Buddy walks with you, able to see the Pokémon walking around like let’s go but some rare ones you can only see if you are very close.

@UltraInstinct841
Ar pictures with your pokemon

5 Likes

credit:

@Mew1 @pokemon @UltraInstinct841 @Kevin260709 @Brobraam @darksylveon1 @Alyosha @EPICPVPERX2 @Creepika061116 @Thorend

4 Likes

@cup @5GodLink

4 Likes

Ideas from 5God

0 voters

Ideas from @darksylveon1

0 voters

@Mew1 ideas

0 voters

@EPICPVPERX2 ideas

0 voters

@UltraInstinct841 ideas

0 voters

@Brobraam ideas

0 voters

1 Like

@Pokemon ideas

0 voters

1 Like

@Mew1

3 Likes

Ar pics of your pokemon was my idea
@5GodLink

I guess I didn’t see this when I got invited…

None of the ideas seem overly great to be honest… clothes and hair especially. Not really sure why I got an invite either. Is this from Pokemon Go? or just a forum user sending out invites to everyone?

2 Likes

How you gonna do double battles?
Or do you mean multi battles?

2 Likes

Its a 1/1 and another 1/1 and say its Charizard (R team) against Venasaur (B team).
And Blastoise (A team) against Raichu (B Team)

Ok now basing it off stats and moves, and types.
Charizard will beat Venasaur and Raichu will beat Blastoise.

Then its Raichu against Charizard with the remainder of their hp. I think each person should have 3 pokemon so its best of three (or one pokemon, so whoever wins wins)

It can also end up being a 2/1 (if you followed along), and a pokemon’s moves (the one left on the opposing teams) hits both pokemon and both pokemon hit him.

So he is still at a disadvangtage.

2 Likes

I’ve had this idea rolling around in my head for a while about how to add ONE Legendary to a gym.
If the person who takes the gym is level 40 AND has a pre-requisite amount of gold tier badges, they have the choice to place ONE legendary in the gym. UNTIL the gym is taken completely down again, nobody on same team can add a Legendary. It would be a way to encourage gym battling and badge mastery. The Legendary chosen, upon addition to newly taken gym, would also gift you maybe 5 of their candy.
Also anyone who takes this gym down from full capacity WITH the legend included would earn 6 Rare Candy for their effort, regardless of capability to add their own legendary.

2 Likes

@Pokemon so like the way doubles work in the handheld versions basically. Except tapping on the screen would let both of them fire Fast Moves simultaneously in this version of Pokemon, then you could have pokemon #1 Charged moves up top and #2 on bottom. I can see this working. Great minds think alike! And love that avatar.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

@Punica any thoughts?

1 Like