Cloning Legendary Monsters

Right…
Even the anime is broke…

2 Likes

They are always like that until a nerf or a buff. In this case it will get nerfed and have a 10km walking distance if I am thinking right.

Please no nerf, let God of pokemon stay, an actual God.

Imagine all the low lvl trainers using Arceus, no more mewtwo spam in gyms :sunglasses: no :billed_cap:

If it doesnt get the ability to change types it wont be that good. Also without an exclusive move.

Porygon Z has the same typing and higher attack, @Necrozmadabest and I think it will be good.

Judgement. GG.

Porygon Z will be a replacement in the years waiting for it. And then we will wait for years after its release for Judgement, if Niantic decides to allow exclusive moves.

As it will be a task to get Arceus, i can believe it only knows Judgement as its main charge move. Possibly not even knowing any other charge move.But it will probably know hyperbeam and other generic moves

Yeah… I think it’s obvious…

1 Like

I like what’s their names from Gen 4. One of them controls time and space I think???

dialga and palkia

1 Like

Those two are like the chairmen of the board😎

2 Likes

I think multiple legendarys is ok. Especially since you want to eventually get the highest possible. Thats not possible if you only get 1 of each (look at Mew and Celebi, luckily not meta pokemon). It also helps to get the best team possible if you can have 6 Kyogre for example. I do agree its bad for variaty.

PokemonGO also isnt supposed to have an endgame. You are supposed to just keep playing for the fun of it. Keep spending money on stuff. If you could complete the game in a few hours and its free it wouldnt be profitable for Niantic i think.

Ok @5GodLink I sent Niantic my first email. :cowboy_hat_face: We will see how it goes.

1 Like

agreed.

1 Like

I totally get what you mean that legendaries should be special. But in the main games you can still trade from other games and still have 3 ho-ohs or 4 zapados’ and in the anime there are examples of there being more then one (phione, articuno, etc) and I agree with @5GodLink, PoGo shouldn’t be like the main games. Though I can see why some people would like it to be

1 Like

@Pokemon I was wondering if I could join that group you were talking about.

1 Like

Ok go ahead, I will add you

2 Likes

Not sure what to do?

@Pokemon

I added you, check notifications.

1 Like