Bug or just the phone?

Do you just hate it when you only have one raid pass, get invited to a raid battle then when youre really getting into it, you get an error message and the game freezes. It sucks. And now I can’t enter anymore raids until I can afford more remote raid passes.

2 Likes

Had that once. I contacted niantic via the support feature in app, got the remote pass back

1 Like

For some reason, I’m not getting the experience from the legendary raids. The game acts like it’s giving experience but the exp gauge on my trainer profile wasn’t reflecting the increased exp. Before raid, I needed 250,000 exp. With lucky egg active during legendary raid plus capture of legendary pokemon, still need 250,000.

1 Like

Have you tried to restart the app and check again. It just might been added sloooooooowly.

1 Like

I think it has just not updated yet. That happens more often in this game.

1 Like

I had to to fight in another raid before it was added.

Is anyone else not getting the inter-egg-sting quests to show up on there Pokemon go file?

Nevermind, the looming shadows task are keeping me from getting the inter-egg-sting tasks.

1 Like

By having looming in the shadows you can have 2 shadow mewtwo and not just 1 this month.

That is if I could ever complete the spin disc daily part of the task. I’m stuck on it. Only been able to get up to four days in a row and I need five.

Is anyone else having issues with distance tracking? I have nine eggs that should have hatched four times over but distance walked for them hasn’t budged since the last update. Same goes for all things related to distance tracking.

I can finally hatch eggs again with the latest update. Too bad I missed out on at least one egg hatch special while waiting.

I faced with similar issue some time ago, now it’s ok

This happens everytime I purchase a remote raid pass after being invited to a raid battle. Sorry for ditching on a legend guys. This is why.

1 Like