Both Chansey and Blissey's Models Were completely changed, along with a change to their shiny form!

OCTOBER CD??? maybe, we do not know…

2 Likes

Just FYI that guy has been wrong as many times as hes right. I wouldnt call him a reliable source…

2 Likes

Please no, I need Gastly

2 Likes

Lol :joy::joy: He looks true…

2 Likes

I’d love to see Chansey. I never get them from eggs or see in the wild. Gastly is very common.

2 Likes

You do not have Bliss Eater?

1 Like

I only have 1. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I have 3 but transfered 2 I think :sweat_smile:. 2 were caught near my house, one was caught while looking at your profile, and the other two were evolved.

1 Like

You transfer everything, even good Pokemon. That’s why you don’t have any problems with storage.

I transfer what I do not need. For example, I only need 3 blissey because I rarely defend gyms.

1 Like

Why don’t you save them for trading? I need them.

1 Like

I can’t really trade :star_struck:. You guys are the only pokemon go players I know besides my cousins who dont play unless they are with me :sweat_smile:.

2 Likes

Maybe Niantic gives us international trading.

3 Likes

I NEED THAT!!! I already sent email…

2 Likes

But they didn’t reply to you. Maybe they plan it in the future but they don’t want to tell anything yet.

3 Likes

But Shadow Claw Gengar buddy
What could Bliss get?

2 Likes

Superpower :joy: Just kidding :+1:

2 Likes

Whatever she gets, I don’t mind. I have a shadow claw Gengar. I’d prefer it for the Research. Shiny Gengar is barely any different.

:+1:. But many do not have Shadow Claw… is it good, @Branebs or @Necrozmadabest

3 Likes

It’s the best move for Gengar.

2 Likes