Which ones you guys found viable?

The ones that’ve surprised me so far are Illuminise and Seviper,
I am looking for new ideas to try. :grin:

1 Like

Blastoise, Entei, :grin:

1 Like

Lucario, i been 2on1ing alot alot.

3 Likes

Please use more variety of Pokemon, it is more fun that way. And you don’t want me to memorize your Great League team, right? Lol. :grinning:

3 Likes

More variety?
I don’t use the same pokemon on a team…

1 Like

You beat me twice with almost the same team in Great League, I did not expect to face legendary tho, lol

2 Likes

:joy: @Mew1 I’m not sure what else to use.
I don’t have the best 1500 cp pokemon… butterfree? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I tried to use more variety, even if they are around 1400 CP or below, because I would not use them any place else except Great League.

3 Likes

I mix mine up a LOT. So far, aside from the usual ones that seem to get a lot of use, the Pokemon I have used a lot are:

Staraptor
Raichu
Jolteon
Alolan Sandslash
Machamp
Blaziken
Gardevoir
Salamence

3 Likes

My teams consist of a wide variety, but The Pokemon that make up most of my teams in great league are Azumarill, Steelix, dragonite, Charizard, grovyle, Alolan ninetails, whiscash, blastoise.
Ultra league I haven’t tried as much, but I found a team that netted me a 15 match win streak the last two days, bb Charizard, kingdra, and bite/shadowball Crobat!

4 Likes

Wishcash with water/water/ground is suprisingnly good in the 1500 cp cap

4 Likes

Lanturn, great stamina and variations of attacks water/electric I can catch trainers off gaurd!

3 Likes

FLW Videos says Mawile is good, with Bite/Play Rough/Iron Head.

2 Likes

it is good, but I’ve seen a lot of fire types in the meta so far, especially with blast burn being one of the best moves in pvp, so that has moved me away from using mine as often as id like to.

Great League
Azumarill
Dunsparce
Whiscash
Dodrio (surprisingly good)
Kingdra
Miltank (Tac BS)

2 Likes

Tyranitar’s bite is a beast.

Blast burn typhlosion is suprisingly good

2 Likes

In great league I like to use Dugtrio. The normal one and not Alolan.

My Kangaskhan does pretty well.

3 Likes

I use Kangaskhan too. I have 3 normal Dugtrio and all of them just above 1500, like so many I would like to use.
They should create a league from 1500 to 2000 cp.

1 Like