Anyone else with disconnects or unable to connect to PTC on community day?

The should have expanded the event and/or informed the users that they should link to different accounts if possible. The issues were in Asia too and it’s not same time-zone.

I’ve been playing from the start, never did encounter an Larvitar, so it wasn’t for the shiny, but just to evolve a Tyranitar. Managed to catch the three first ones, then got DC till after the event was over.

I agree with @Mapman42 on the rerun. @kRe They got an two hour extension in Japan.

@ejdm said they got two hour extension i Japan. So Europe wan’t that big of a deal for Niantic?

1 Like

Whilst my connection problems were minor and infrequent, there were a lot of problems this month. I do believe a rerun is unlikely, but they really should give PYC players a second chance to take full advantage.

1 Like

The same you could say about players of the Yellow team… no, I think they all have had time to connect their PTC accounts with Google or Facebook, and with this action the specific problem of PTC disappears.

“We had time to connect to Google or Facebook”. Well, it’s not the players fault, Niantic didn’t mention this and why was the event extended in Japan? Saying it’s our fault, isn’t helping at all. I’ve already mentioned that.

1 Like

They haven’t told? I’m not shure in which version they have introduced the posibility to connect the account with Facebook or Google, but I think it has been at least 3 or 4 versions before the actual. So I think it’s from february/march?
So, yes, I think it’s a problem of the player, and this time it’s not Niantic. We have complained nearly since the beginning of the game the problems with PTC. They have introduced a solution, late but it’s inside the game.

My sentence was against the solution to give PTC players a second chance. It would be unfair with others, especially when other PTC-Players without problems could play two times the community hours.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.