Any plans to update the Complete Mega Evolution Guide?

Hello, the Pokemon GO Hub’s Complete Mega Evolution Guide is very well written. However, its most recent update was October 13, 2022, nearly a full year ago. I often link people to that article, but always have to add the caveat that the list of Pokemon is severely outdated. For example, Mega Pokemon listed as “Not Currently Available in Pokémon Go” has been available for months, such as Pinsir, Heracross, Swampert, Gardevoir, Tyranitar, Sableye, Medicham, Banette, Salamence, Rayquaza, and Diance. Thank you and take care.

Hello, I’ve given it a try with Pinsir, and there the problem is that it says “Not Currently Available in Pokémon Go”, but if you give it a click than it shows you the information of Mega-Pinsir.

In any case the person responsible of this article could give it a review and edit these points.

Maybe instead to write this here, you could have written directly to the author Glawhantojar, but in any case thanks for inform.

Oooops, I’ve seen that the link to him don’t let you send a message. I will ask how to transmit your information.

Thanks for replying. I was going to message the author, but couldn’t find a contact on Pokemon GO Hub. I know I can Google search him and contact him through a different method (e.g., social media), but that felt a bit… stalkery? lol.

In the articles normally the web let you write a comment, but it seems they have a different policy for Guides.

You can contact them via ‘Contact us’ on the Hub.

Link

1 Like