Annihilape Showdown

Share a pic of your best/favorite Annhilape you caught! Here’s mine:

2 Likes

2 Likes

I haven’t evolved one yet but slightly after this post appeared all Annihilapes went invisible lol. Almost like Niantic did it on purpose :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Went to post this 5hrs ago but game crashed out and would not reboot. PTC strikes again.

1 Like

Nice Hundos, everyone! Thank you for posting them despite Niantic’s best efforts, and @Jormdeworm I hope they reappear for you soon. My Annhilape looks pretty bad compared to @bagguille’s and @NotanotherKangaskhan’s!

Actually I can see them because I updated the game in time, but most of the communities I’m in got flooded with posts of people that cannot see any Annihilapes :joy: Updating the game will fix the issue if anyone else here has the same problem.

1 Like

Hahaha, if you take a look on details, my Hundo is now 5 month old, and @NotanotherKangaskhan has his one nearly from the beginning of the game…
this way it’s quite easy to evolve something strong.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve been playing since 2016 but I had never put much work into catching Mankeys so when Annhilape came I had to spring into action. This unfortunately meant I didn’t have any old Primeape hundos to evolve.

1 Like

3 Likes