• Tyrunt (S)
  • Amaura (S)

Raids:

• 1*: To be added
  • 3*: To be added
  • 5*: Regidrago
  • Mega Raids: Mega Tyranitar (S)

Field Research:

• Catch 15 Rock-type Pokémon > Tyrunt (S) / Amaura (S)
  • Catch 50 Rock-type Pokémon > Cradily
  • Spin 10 PokéStops or Gyms > Tyrunt (S) / Amaura (S)
  • Spin 30 PokéStops or Gyms > Kabutops
  • Walk 2 km > Tyrunt (S) / Amaura (S)
  • Walk 7 km > Omastar
  • Hatch an Egg > Tyrunt (S) / Amaura (S)
  • Hatch 5 Eggs > Armaldo

Event Bonuses:

• 2x XP for spinning PokéStops
  • 5x XP for spinning a PokéStop for the first time
  • 1/2 Hatch Distance when Eggs are placed into Incubators during the event

Featured PokéStop Showcase:

• Biggest Tyrunt
  • Biggest Amaura

Featured Egg hatch pool:

• 7km Eggs: Tirtouga (S), Archen (S), Tyrunt (S), Amaura (S)

Special/Timed Researches & Collection Challenges:
Credits: LeekDuck

Timed Research depending on your choice.

Paid Research

Additional information:

• An Adventure Week Collection Challenge is coming! Complete the Collection Challenge by the end of the event to earn encounters with Tyrunt and Amaura, as well as Stardust. *If you’re lucky, you may encounter a Shiny one!
  • Free event-exclusive Timed Research will also be available. This Timed Research will ask Trainers to choose between exploration- and research-focused tasks. Please note that Timed Research expires. The Timed Research tasks and their rewards will disappear on Wednesday, August 2, 2023, at 8:00 p.m. local time.
  • Tyrunt and Amaura hatched from Eggs during the event will have a greater chance of being a Shiny Pokémon than Tyrunt or Amaura found in the wild.
  • Keep an eye on the horizon! Trainers will find a colorful surprise if they look to the skies during Adventure Week.
  • For US$2.00 (or the equivalent pricing tier in your local currency), you’ll be able to access event-exclusive Timed Research. Complete research tasks related to exploring to earn two Incubators, a Super Incubator, and encounters with event-themed Pokémon! Please note that Timed Research expires. The Timed Research tasks and their rewards will disappear on Wednesday, August 2, 2023, at 8:00 p.m. local time.

Official event infographic:

What do you think of this event? Share your thoughts and results below!

• (S) = Shiny form available
2 Likes

This thread will be closed for public until July 23rd.

This topic was automatically opened after 6 days.

The topic is now open and ready for discussion!

• Raids and Research are yet to be added.
  • The thread is scheduled for closure on August 10.

Me personally this has always been an event I found very exciting but this is the third year in a row I can’t play it. In 2021 in had no time, in 2022 I was severely injured and was unable to walk and in 2023 it takes place during my holiday week so maybe I can play Adventure Week in 2024, if I still play the game by then…

Mmmmh, I liked allways Tyranitar, and here as Mega? Yes, I will do it.

1 Like

I have a 93% Shadow Tyranitar with the Community Day move, will definitely Mega Evolve it. However I need to level it up a lot still.

I will do remote raid(s) in order to get my first Tyranitar, along with Mega Evolving him.

Plus my investment is not finished for Aurorus, whom I am preparing for Ultra League. I don’t need shiny, rather getting the normal Amaura in bulk will be enough !!
:smile: :smile:

Any ideas what’s this ?

If I will look into the skies nowadays, it is sure that my eyes will receive transparent surprise in form of iridescent water drops !!

1 Like

Is a Mega Shadow Possible?

Now that you mention it, not sure :face_with_monocle:

Edit: it is not. Another pointless feature then :man_facepalming:

Something like fireworks I assume.

1 Like

Celebrating Diwali ( Festival of Lights ) in the month which doesn’t have any festivals !!

:face_with_monocle: :crazy_face: :joy:

Update: PokéStop Showcases, Timed Research, Paid Research & Field Research have been added. I do not know the 1* and 3* Raid Bosses yet. There will be 4 Collection Challenges available but I chose not to add them because the game will tell you all you need to know once the event starts in your area.

But for me is the first time that in the radar appears a sign to inform you that you need the Pokémon for a Collection Challenge.

1 Like

I still didn’t got the idea behind the color of the in-game skies.

Even days are appearing as night because of it !!

:joy: :joy:

Looks like it’s trying to depict a sort of round-the-clock twilight, the sort of which one might see at the higher latitudes of earth (where auroras tend to occur more often, naturally).

Yes, but what’s the relation of this idea with Adventure Week ?
:sweat_smile:

This is what I wanted to say. This theme (Northern Lights) would have suited if event was focused around Ice types or Ghost or Fairy types…

Rather, they should have made Orange-like skies and countryside styled brown routes, as they had depicted in their trailer video !!