A very annoying bug during a Pokémon encounter

Who else has this bug? Or am I just the only one?

3 Likes

That’s insane. I don’t really understand how Niantic lets this slip through the net lol

I don’t personally have this bug.

3 Likes

Found a Reddit from TheSilphRoad on that. It is a bug.
Reddit The Silph Road on new catchbug.

2 Likes

There’s also a better bug: A Bellsprout ran away from me, but it is in my Pokémon Storage now. Maybe he ran in it. Don’t tell Niantic :shushing_face:

5 Likes

Did that happen when you had some problems with the connection?

1 Like

It happens everytime

1 Like

I had that happen once, but I was pulling up my iv calc and had just thrown a ball…I went back and it ran from the encounter, but it ended up in my storage

1 Like

Did u try deleting and re-downloading??..I had a bug where everytime I clicked on a mon, the encounter would start by switching back from ar mode into regular…a simple uninstall and re install cleared that up easily.

1 Like

@Jormdeworm … the slowpoke is running from you :joy::joy::joy::joy::blush::joy::joy::joy::joy::blush::joy::blush::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.
It would rather get bit by a shelder than go in the ball…

3 Likes

Not only the Slowpoke…

2 Likes

What else?

1 Like

Everything. It happens to every encounter.

2 Likes

So you can’t catch anything???:astonished::astonished::astonished:

1 Like

Hmm, I can, after a lot of seconds…

1 Like

I lot of times when the game glitches during an encounter, I end up catching that Pokemon.

1 Like

My brother had a problem like this with grimer

1 Like

I have it with everything, and everytime. It’s still ongoing. So annoying.

On the other side, it should stay until the 12th. I just want to know how shinies look like with this glitch :innocent:. At least the star animation won’t appear I guess.

1 Like

Imagine that shiny eevee just running from you, not litteraly, of course :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I was right with that…

You found a shiny???

1 Like