54. Route Badges

What about a new table about how many Route Badges you all have?

imagen

1 Like

Seems good. :+1:

1 Like

Let´s see if until sunday some people add their data…

Pfft! Nuthin’ much to see here :roll_eyes:

1 Like

No, no, the crazy am I, because against all trouble I want the 250 Zygarde Cells as fast as possible. 120 different routes and 90 cells caught…

2 Likes

I have 0. I must create routes in my area. I will finally have time to do that tomorrow.

2 Likes

5 Badges
2 I do regularly
2 are good ones but too far from home to do Mon-Fri.
Other 1 is in a great Pokémon Play location but has been a big missed opportunity to be 3 smaller Routes rather than the 1 it is now. I won’t bother to do this one again.

1 is Silver 35/100
I won’t be focused on collecting the Badges like I do with Gyms. Getting the Cells is my only interest.

1 Like

1 Like

Sorry @bagguille , I will not be able to provide any data from my side for this table, as Route Feature is not implemented here, and so is the case with their Campfire integration…
:sweat_smile:

1 Like

I finally got my first route badge and my first Zygarde cell

2 Likes

Cool !!

That’s how a Cool Route Badge looks…
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

I wonder how that Route got accepted, but nice job :joy:

There are worse route names that got accepted. There’s a route called “5” with the description “jhhdh”.

8 Badges now.
3 I do regular near home of my creation.
The others are a distance from home that will see very little progress moving forward.
Unless there becomes a significant benefit to walking Routes there is no need to do more than the 3 near home.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Routes feature discussion and discoverings

10 Badges now.