53. Showcase Star

Thanks! I developed the habit of scrolling the ‘today’ only to the part that updates our 7-day catch / spin streaks (rarely is there anything after that except game announcements, most of which are the same as they were the previous time I looked).

I had wanted to see a feature to allow us to change our showcase-entered mons remotely, like feeding berries to mons in gyms, and this appears to have that. (compliment to Niantic for that)

FWIW, that Tyrunt is already down to rank 8, after just one night at the top…

1 Like

2 Likes

Yahtzee!!

3 Likes

2 Likes

The Petilils returning caught me off guard, I was not aware the Showcase was already due today. Still ended being second place with the Petilil I put in, so it’s not too bad.

I too wasn’t aware of the quick end time for Petilil. Went for a drive to a Country town for Pizza (yes they are that good). It was going to be an hour wait so I went to take a new Gym a mate told me he created. Saw some Show Case stops that were empty so dropped Petilil in. Had 40 mins still to spare so stopped at a 3 Pokestop and Lured it up to catch stuff for a bit. Saw another Show Case stop on the map and thought I’ll get that on way to pickup Pizza.
Got the Show Case finished pop up while I was catching and thought WTF. Missed out on a 3rd one :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:.

1 Like

I have a problem with actualize the table. If you only publish that you have been first in the end I can’t know how many you have accumulated.

We should have a separate thread for winning Showcases.

As all tables of winning something have a number, I thought it’s clear that this is the thread for winning a showcase. And truly, up to now they have shown the winners, but I can’t know the summary of wins.

Yeah that’s what I meant, this one is for the total wins, and we need another one where you can share that you have won one recently.

Or one thread where you publish both things in one post:
“Have a new one/two/three” and
“Now I have x wins”

If you don’t mind that then let’s do it that way.

Anyway here is my small amount of wins.

1 Like

Small??? Hahaha, more than I have… :grin:

1 Like

I will chop the bottom section that gives away where I won as The Showcase Pokestop has always been the same Pokestops so far. I’ve found 3 near where I’m living that haven’t been used much so I want to keep them to myself for better chances of claiming #1 Rank.

1 Like

2 Likes

Vorgriff3 has won 2
Aardvarkalo has won 0

If the aardvark survives the afternoon, his first win could come tonight:

Edit: Didn’t even place 3rd. Lots of competition around here.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Nack. Already knocked to 2nd by some babe with a few more points (and my main dropped below 3rd). Whatever.

I got my second win day before yesterday :

3 Likes