52. Vivillon Collector

I just need Sun, Ocean and Sandstorm Scatterbug. Where can I find friends from those regions?

1 Like

Defender of Glory? accept my friendship

1 Like

Accepted! :smiley:

ok, from tomorrow every day a gift

1 Like

4 Likes

Is there a way to look up which Vivillon region is associated with a particular entry in my post cards book? (Or even by city name?) The Niantic map appears to show San Francisco in the High Plains region, IF I’m reading the map correctly…

Edit: The eurogamer site has a list of regions for dozens of prominent geographic areas of the globe. It clearly has SF in High Plains.

Niantic’s map is inaccurate. I’m pretty sure I’ve gotten a map somewhere that showed the actual borders of the Vivillon regions but I’d have to look that up.

1 Like

I got Scatterbug from all 18 regions thanks to @bagguille!

4 Likes

And I have now, after a hard work of running around, enough candies to have all Vivillon:

Now I have count… I’m crazy… 2250 candies!!!

4 Likes

IMG_4363

Still have four more to go. Had some help from Reddit, but getting the Sandstorm variant from there is cutthroat.

1 Like

Just 4 Vivis for me so far - I’m only evolving hundos and Luckies at the moment

3 Likes

4 Likes

I cracked and binge-evolved the lot.

Still got hundos, luckies and genders of Scat and Spew as well as Vivi - so that satisfies the collector in me. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Very well :clap: :clap:
I’m still waiting for my first Hundo

1 Like

Haven’t evolved one yet. Holding out until I’ve got all the Candy required. Finding it hard to fit in the routine of gifting every day atm.

IMG_4786

2 Likes

18 unique Scatterbug (71 caught), 5 unique Vivillon

2 Likes

Yesterday I got this :

3 Likes

Seems to be the Platinum Badge, correct?

1 Like

Nope. I am not a good player after all, so I don’t deserve Platinum Medal there !!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Its Silver Medal only, with 5 written below the Butterfly’s impression !!

1 Like