52. Vivillon Collector

@vorgriff3

1 Like

Thanks. I think I see what you mean by unreliable. To begin with, it’s overly generalized. For example, I could reach at least 6 of the given region types within 5 or 6 km of my location… it’s hard to tell which region type this should this be.

It’s almost as disappointing as seeing the game weather say sunny, when it’s raining on you, and you’re trying to catch a raid boss that’s boosted by rain.

1 Like

Maybe this list has a little bit more detail (but the names are in spanish):

:rofl: Thanks for posting that. It seems a tad quaint to treat the whole country as the same geographical region type. It’s only a little better than using continents for delineating regional pokémon.

1 Like
1 Like

Well, I have the Sandstorm-Scatterbug, but now there’s the big problem to get enough candies…
Eight Scatterbug are waiting to be evolved to Spewpa, and after to Vivillon. That makes 1000 candies in this moments. Seems it’s more easy to get the gifts for Scatterbug than the candies.

I had to change the number to get the medals, today I got the gold with 10 different Scatterbugs.

imagen

Any of the regulars on here that want River Postcards send me your Trainer Code and I’ll add you to my friends list.

1 Like

I don’t have River at all! I’ll take you up on that! I’m very reliable with gift-giving because I prioritize people who aren’t Best Friend levels.

2 Likes

Here my two Vivillon

3 Likes

And a screenshot

1 Like

No evolutions at this stage.

2 Likes

2 have taken up my offer for River Gifts so far along with the ones I already had. Thanks to those as your Gifts help me also.
Just to add you will get the other 2 Family accts as well so that’s potentially 3 River Gifts a day.

1 Like

Today has been a good day with 2 incomplete ones getting the final 1-2 needed.

4 Likes

Something wrong in the list…
I have pinned three gifts from Anchorage, and found after that instead of Polar they have counted as Icy Snow :rage: :rage:
At least they are not lost, but not what I wanted.

The borders of a certain Vivillon zone are unknown, so that’s entirely possible. Icy Snow is a lot rarer than Polar, though.

I guess it’s not Monsoon season! :rofl:

4 Likes

Wow, 17, that’s hard stuff… :joy: :cowboy_hat_face: :sunglasses:

But at least your example shows we need at least 18 to get the Platinum Badge.

1 Like

Would like to investigate, but later. In the moment we have to catch @celery, hahahaha

3 Likes

Making progress, but trailing the pack.

3 Likes