48. Show your ‘Dex List Screen

1 Like

Here’s my latest… not much of interest other than an unusual jump in the hundo count

I thought it might be interesting to see how much has changed since my first post in this thread about 15 months ago (July 2021)…

This, I think, illustrates how new content release has been slowed down.
In particular there are hardly any new shadow Pokémon.
Also the overall total is less than you would typically expect in 1 new generation of Main Series Games - which used to appear in Pogo at the rate of about once a year.

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Update for the beginning of the “Season of Mythical (Monetisation and Unfulfilled) Wishes”…

5 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

Update

1 Like

Just completed my lucky dex!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Update for the start of the ‘Season of the Same Old Sh*te

1 Like

I think it’s time for an update.

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Quite possibly my last update. I am unable to play the game the way I want to so there’s no point for me to want to grind anymore

2 Likes

Stopped playing for almost two weeks but managed to complete my shiny dex today after a lucky trade and raid

1 Like

Sometimes I think the game gives a special result after a situation where you show desinterest in the game.

Updated for the start of the ‘Season of Hidden Agendas

Not a lot of progress over the course of the last 3 months - but with most new content now hidden behind paywalls that’s no real surprise.

No member of the Gimmeghoul or Larvesta families for me - and none of the G-birds either.

3 Likes