43. Hundo Badge

Something is broken there. I had to count all the hundo Pokemon that I have by myself, because that counter doesn’t work.

Noooo, this counter is impossible to count by yourself.

Example. You catch a Hundo-Scraggy. This adds one to the counter.
But if you evolve it, that would add another one to the counter. And if you look now in your bag, there’s only one new Hundo. 2 in the Pokedex, 1 in the bag.

So, in the tables we show what say the Pokedex-Screen, and what appears if you search 4* in your bag. Don’t try to count it by yourself.

Imagine you send all your Hundos to Prof. Willow. This would NOT change the counter in the Pokedex.

I counted it by myself and I got a number of 142 unique hundos. I know which Pokemon I evolved in the past before the Pokedex screen started showing them. That’s why I don’t have some older hundo Pokemon that I evolved registered in the Pokedex, but I have some from the recent CDs registered even though I don’t have them in the storage because I evolved them. But we can make things simple: just use the number that Pokedex screen says: 89 unique hundos and 90 hundos in the storage.

1 Like

Apparently my unique Hundo dex should have been much higher, too… lot of previous stages are not counted. It says 103 at the moment.

Myone shows exactly what it has to show, but I think it’s because I don’t evolve until I have two of the same Hundo.

Do you have the latest version of Pokemon GO?

It’s the version 0.245.2-G-64

I have that version too.

How I keep track of unique hundos is the tags. I only tag the highest evolved member of each family, while any “repeat” hundos I have are not tagged but can be found using the “4*” tag.

To that point, when they introduced the hundo Pokedex some time ago, it doesn’t “accurately show” which hundos I’ve encountered retroactively, but does update when I do afterwards. It’s strange they did this with hundos, but not with Shinies.

Essentially, the way I track my hundos looks something like this:

IMG_2353IMG_2354

2 Likes

Wow, never had this problem because I don’t evolve before having another one.

But now, what do you all want to do?
Do we use the data which shows the program, or do we use what we as users count individually?

Really, for me it doesn’t matter if the data is correct or not. I believe in the spirit of all of us. But if you are near to 600 unique Hundos, than you can imagine that I have no energy to count them manually.

Wow, this confusing matter takes Pokélosophy to make any sense.

Sooo, I propose:
everybody sends the number which he thinks is correct, and I will not discuss it, ok?

1.000.000 :smiley::laughing:

1 Like

I will not discuss, but as well I will not publicate this… :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

:man_shrugging:t2::grinning:

95 unique hundos (148 if we count all of them), 93 hundos in the storage, 5 nundos, no shundos, shadow hundos and shiny shadow hundos

1 Like

170 unique hundos, 112 hundos in the storage, 7 nundos, still no shundos, no shadow hundos and no shiny shadow hundos

1 Like

time for some updates…

Vorgriff3:
hundos currently in storage = 105
hundo dex count = 109
shiny hundo = 2
shadow hundo = 0
legendary hundo = 26 (unique 19)
nundos = 8

Aardvarkalo:
hundos currently in storage = 89
hundo dex count = 97
shiny hundo = 0
shadow hundo = 0
legendary hundo = 28 (unique 21)
nundos = 8

fwiw, I stopped looking specifically for 0 IV at least a year ago, when I started checking specific IV only for 3* and usually transfer anything 0* or 1*. I suspect I’ve thrown away a few nundos since then (but saved several hours of closer-examination time)

3 Likes

19 as of September 2023.

1 Like