3 Hour Mewtwo Raids

Even with 16 people in our group, Mewtwo still killed 4 of my TTars.

2 Likes

My son caught Mewtwo also and all the gym battles we did tonight on the way home, he used Mewtwo.

3 Likes

What are the movesets of the Mewtwo raid boss? Can it use Shadow Ball or Hyper Beam, along with Psychic or Focus Blast??

What are the movesets of the Mewtwo captured? I heard the new movesets are Flamethrower, Ice Beam and ThunderBolt??

1 Like

I am fast :wink:

2 Likes

my first Mewtwo we did it with the team of 4 not that hard

2 Likes

Those movesets listed are for the Mewtwo captured, how about being raid boss?

1 Like

With a team of four?

@mew1 doesnt seem hard.

Really? Not that hard with team of 4 trainers??

They can not have different moves… Right?

1 Like

I don’t know so I ask whether the raid boss Mewtwo can still use Shadow Ball or Focus Blast, it makes difference whether ttar will be selected or not.

Focus Blast Mewtwo OHKO ttar at full health.

2 Likes

Oh.

Should I use it though?
Was plabning to use houndoom, Dragonite, but should I use my awesome Ttar?

1 Like

Not only about ttar, it is about whether dark type will be selected.

Oh…

My ttar has stone moves… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@cup. what is the moveset of the raid boss Mewtwo you faced? What counter Pokémons did you and other trainers use?

The Mewtwo in the picture was using ice beam when we fought it Smackdown Stone Edge Tyranitar and bite and crunch Tyranitar

1 Like

Good to know, thank you, @cup

Wii U Smackdown Tyranitar’s cuz of weather boost but it recommended Aggron but SmackDown Stone Edge and bite and crunch did a good job we still had 68 seconds on the clock

2 Likes

If raid boss Mewtwo cannot learn Focus Blast, ttar is the go to option.

Aggron was recommended numerous times, but never use it against Mewtwo.

@Pokemon you can use your Stone Edge ttar against Mewtwo.

@cup, since this is your first Mewtwo, thought you pinap it, why only 5 candies instead of 6??

1 Like

Bite / Crunch Ttar is still one of the best even against Focus Blast. You just need a few more of them is all.
Gengar with Shadow Claw / Shadow Ball is the king basher but who’s got enough of those?

well,it wasnt that hard but my houndooms weren’t able to hit 2 charges…
And i had to enter twice…

1 Like