27. Hero badge

4 Likes

4 Likes

Got the bronze hero badge for the first 10 grunts defeated. No burning desire for more than that. I think I’d rather have my Team Rocket on the Hub than in the game, anyway…

Or it could just be that today’s announcement has got me preoccupied by thoughts of RAYQUAZA. I plan to raid my brains out during August in pursuit of that shiny space snake.

2 Likes

1 Like

No Snorlax or Dratini sighted reward and no IV over 82%

2 Likes

I still only did the 4 for the quest,

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

Almost 20% on the way to Gold.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Bit past 25% now.

Almost 1/3 of the way there.

2 Likes

Telling the truth it is one of my favourite parts of the game. Yes, it could be boring, but 1 on 50 mon received from Rockets is an exceptional one (95%+) , plus they act like lucky ones in regards to training.
I cannot wait to get nice Lapras from there…

3 Likes

Bit over 1/2 way, nice work.
If the rate is 1/50 having IV of 96%+ then I’m getting duded just like my very poor Shiny rate.
I’ve only got 3 so far that meet that number and they all happened to be Zubat line (2x Zubat, 1x Golbat)
That makes my rate around a lousy 1/100

Here is my purified stack:
Telling the truth sometimes (mostly for zubat or rat) I just leave without catching it.
gains

2 Likes

That’s funny that you leave those as they are the ones I do Purify due to their low cost. It may take me longer to complete that medal but I’m not using triple or 5x the Dust to get it.
I don’t collect Purified Pokémon.

1 Like

But then you are talking about another badge:
22-10-2019%2008-23-20

As you can see I do not purify all I catch. In fact this 27 are those shown above and first 10 which have been required to finish scenario quest. I am still on the stage where every drop of sturdust count - so purifying rats and bats seems like waste…
But you are making good point… Maybe I should spare 2000 stardust every day anyway…

1 Like

Still no Shadow Lapras.

2 Likes

I’m up to 75 … but I’ve only purified maybe 5? lol