General Chat - Who do you drop in gyms

OMG me too! Except I’m not the one driving.

1 Like

On my work days, I get 20 before going into work. After my shift, I get the ones back that are near my house. Next morning, I do it all over again. On my days off, I usually just take down local gyms with my sons and then do a couple raids. Can’t do raids on my work days.

1 Like

I’m back to taking my ex gyms. Dropping strictly blissy or metagross.

I could drop dragonites or tyranitars that i have but idk i have some pokemon just for defending.

1 Like

Got my ex pass for july 5th, my gyms treating me good. Time to keep them Valor’d

2 Likes

Trying to sneak into gyms rn, no luck. Mystic is strong arming. Legit blue n red. All insticts are kinda a free base rn.

Dropped my tyranitars and metagross.

Normally i leave my Jynx or Scyther. There are 2 gyms that are outside main roads (no cars can stop there…) that are “traded” between red and blue (me) everyday. So it doesn´t bother much. This morning there was a Shiny Alolan Muk there that was giving some strange things, since the loading of the fight broke up 8 times. Then it keept saying the battle was over, even that the Gyarados was still alive. Just had to go the the pokestop 6 minutes away, comeback and i could take Gyarados down. Left Scyther there. Right now there´s a Slaking there too.

Right now I’m leaving all my extra Cloysters from water event.

Lot of Squirtles gonna be in gyms soon.

1 Like

I put someone on my screen at a gym which is usually something terrible and they never stay there for long. It is not fair. I do not know why it happens, but some maniacs drive into the gym and destroy it. It is not very fair not the gym and the pokemon in the gym. I relive the pokemon who is bulldozed and use them to destroy the gym before putting my pokemon back into the gym and then it is destroyed again why Niantic why

Once upon a time, I even had to go to the gym when there were two different pockets in him, how unfair

This seems a bit off topic

I think my sunglass pink blastoise will be going in some soon. But i honestly put in recent pokemon.

Been dropping salamence. Actually missed saturday cause it stayed in a whole day. Annoying cause i could of used coins to get eggs.

I really wouldnt mind a return feature. I dont need to put a mon out for a entire day, its pointless.

1 Like

If I’m in a bad mood, I’ll drop a weak Weedle. Otherwise I opt for my Jolteon or Snorlax, both with CPs > 2k.

1 Like

Been dropping sunglass and hat Pikachu now…

It’s becoming a trend to just drop Cdays.

Get back from a friend’s rural house, no catches. Every single gym around me has shiny and sunglasses squirtle family. :angry::angry::confused:

dang. Im on holiday in rural area but made the drive to a city for cd

2 Likes

Minun !! shinies!

U HAVE SHINY MINUN?
IVE BEEN HUNTING FOR 3 HOURS NONE OF THEM
Where did u caught urs