Help Desk - Where's My Money!?

Been noticing lately that when pokemon return from gyms, my coins don’t go up.

Yesterday I had 761 coins, today 2 pokemon returned both after hitting their 50 coin limit and when I checked, I am still at 761 coins.

I’m not sure if it’s 50 coins limit a day total? or 50 per pokemon? in either case, I got nothing.

Been noticing this for weeks now.

It’s 50 a day max

2 Likes

@Cup is right 50 coins is the max I feel your pain

1 Like

Takes me 3 days to buy an incubator or 4 days if I need more storage space.

2 Likes

Well 50 a day is fine, but… 761+50 is well, more than 761. It’s still not always being added up.

3 Likes

Check the return time. Might have been before 00:00.

2 Likes

If you got a pokemon back at 0:00:01 you got the 50 coins.
Everyone else that returns until 23:59:59 of that day, won´t give you any coin.

4 Likes

There is a nice place in Hell for the player that knocks people out of gyms right before midnight.

5 Likes

Me?
Lol

1 Like

Reset

1 Like

That’s like one of the dirtiest things to do to someone in this game.

3 Likes

@bobbyjack8 is absolutely right, I still see 2 instinct players kick trainers out of gym between 1155pm and 12am, they almost don’t put their Pokémon at that gym during daytime. I guess that is their only good timing to get their fair share of coins until others kick their Pokémon out the next morning.

1 Like

Got 22 minutes to midnight and I’m curious to see if any of mine get kicked out. After midnight, I won’t care. I’ll get my 50 coins for the day.

2 Likes

Been keeping a log (post-it note) and I guess that’s the issue.

I assumed when I logged in in the morning, when it pops up saying a pokemon cam back and 50 coins, I got the coins. Not… pokemon returned, 50 coin limit reached no go check what time it happened to see if you get anything. :smiley:

Well, hopefully I build up some more between now and the weekend, since likely be some package deals available. If the catching is good this community weekend, I may spend real money on the game for once.

3 Likes