What's your general gym attackers?

1 Like

Good coverage

I usually let the computer pick. It either mostly does Aggrons or Alolan Executtors now.

Just use a dragonite…

@Mapman42
Are you 'mon names NSFW??

Also I got real confused that my poxy 1200cp Noctowl was actually damaging a Machamp raid boss the other day - not sure if the weather played into it, or the Machamp was just phoning in his performance, but he wasn’t enjoying the flying attacks :rofl:

1 Like

They’re not that lol. Just some of them have names of friends etc in them. Just being safe lol

1 Like

All good :+1:

Just took down my first non-shite raid boss solo - male Kirlia (yeah yeah it’s only a lvl 2, but I had to redeem myself after an Alolan Exeggutor whipped my arse’ the other week).

The auto select team was mostly on point (it snuck a Weezing in there, but I swapped out to my Lairon & smashed the rest of it’s life away) & even a rogue Network Error (2) during the capture wasn’t going to deny me (first throw on it was my first ever excellent throw too, curve ball all day long bay-bee!!)

/End of self congratulatory post

2 Likes

Lair…on?

1 Like

Yeah it’s what us noobs use before we have enough candy for an Aggron (let alone any of the decent ground or fighting raid counters) …trading bodyslams with a Snorlax was funny :rofl:

2 Likes

I’ll take Saiyan please. What does that mean?

What are the IV of those mew2?

post #30 shows their iv

1 Like

Found it, thanks

Hi from Peru!
Well this is like a standard team, but it could change depending of the defenders.

Walrein performs well? :rofl:

How else you kill dragonites?

Ooh, didn’t realize against dragonite. That’s a nice team!

I use my DT/O gyarados against dragonite

This topic was automatically closed after 81 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.