What do you think the Valentine’s Day event will be?

Double candy would be nice.

I think it’ll be another global event with a different spin on things. Probably have to unlock some achievements to get a new legendary pokémon or Mr. Mime spawning for a few days worldwide along with some 2x bonuses.

EDIT: OMG and mew. I hope we see mew somehow.

3 Likes

Valentine’s Day is a celebration of couples. That’s why I would have a thought of releasing new waves of gen 3 Pokemon, with a boosted spawns of Pokemon in pairs. (Volbeat & Illumise :wink:)

1 Like

i agree and mr.mime is pink so he is perfect

1 Like

Good idea probably will happen

i want chansey lol

Actually I was glad Clefairy was in that event, I live in a biome where they’re non existent

I hope that we see something similar to last year. The extra Exeggcute were actually really nice, and 6 hour lures are almost certain.

They release Plusle and Minun so it gets them together again as they should be. That’s what i want to happen.

1 Like

Double candy for all the pink pokemon. I could use more Chansy and Porygon candy since I didn’t get much last year.

Please, no more MrMime! I’d rather permanently trade that one away from this continent, to never see it return.

1 Like

Release of latias and latos

I’m really hoping for Double Candy so I can cull some Legendaries from the herd.

Yes, send Mr Mime to Australia for a while, we’ll have him & you can have Kangaskhan :laughing:

2 Likes

Flaffy, Hopip, Slowking, Gligar, Snubull, Corsola, Smoochum, Blissey, Whismur, and Skitty.

You left out Chansey and Lickitung

^^^I was leaving out stuff from last year. Forgot to add Luvdisc of course.

This too…