Troubles to connect with accounts of Pokemon Trainers

Hello friends:

Since yesterday, some trainers, here in our area of Spain, all of us with Pokemon Go Trainer Account access, not Google, are not able to connect and play Pokemon Go.

Would it be any solution to solve out this trouble?

Looking forward to your news.

Thanks!

1 Like

Somebody posted a temporary fix in this forum post:

This should work for now.?
But I’m willing to bet that Niantic is working on the issue and it will be solved, as soon as the new update has finished rolling out.

1 Like

I got exactly the same problem. Yesterday i catched a lot of pokemons and today i cannot log in trough pokemon trainer account method.

1 Like

Same here from Germany. I don’t really like doing rollbacks with apks, so I’ll just wait it out until it gets fixed. I also think it’ll be resolved with the next update at the latest.

1 Like

You can wait until Niantic will fix the problem or you can fix it temporarily for yourself and play .:grinning: 0.63.1 is still working

1 Like

I’ve tried it, I´m living in Spain, and the rollback has NOT helped me…

1 Like

You can update it now to the latest version
http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/niantic-inc/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-0-67-1-release/pokemon-go-0-67-1-android-apk-download/download/

2 Likes

YESSSS, I´m in the game again. And it comes with the new Startscreen of what have talked the german players.
Many thanks, @CJ-13-INF

The bug with pokemon is still not fixed as you cant look the cp on the top as the pokemon is blocking it

Myones are a little bigger than before, but don’t block the viewing of PC

It just for two pokemon.Tyranitar and Dragonite

Well, Dragonite I don’t have, but Tyranitar works quite well, Calcy IV catches his CP, only has problems with the arc.

Yes, it works! Great! Troubles have been solved out