General Chat - The end of pokemon go (Pokémon is partially quitting the game)

I know it’s just 3 of us now

1 Like

Take care! You were the first person to message me and start a conversation. I hope you find a way back one day.

3 Likes

You were part of the reason why I started to get more involved with online communities. I’ve found the game boring, and the times that I would be walking outside of my house is now sitting on my computer playing Geometry Dash. The last time I played Pokemon Go was at hawaii, just mostly to play during community day and to try to catch corsola, and before that I had not played at all for 2 weeks. So for me, the end of this game is lack of motivation and Geometry Dash.

3 Likes

@Pokemon based on your activity on the game and the forum, I could sense this day of yours will eventually come. If you have so much restriction on playing the game in real life and being on the forum, it’s no longer fun to do so. Really appreciate the time we raided against Mewtwo together. Take care!

4 Likes

Take care, and i hope to maybe meet you once next year.

If you ever decide to come back to the gohub, i Will probably still be here lol

2 Likes
Summary

I always find it hard to expres myself to people who i consider to be my friends, so please dont be bothered if it doesnt sound right.

Has to do with my previous school and people getting bullied when they tried to show emotions. Read my backstory here if you havent already:

User appreciation

1 Like

NOOOOOOO @Pokemon NOOOOOOO

2 Likes

This is sad, I’ll miss you, @Pokemon

2 Likes

You have your reasons. We need to understand.

Take care! And you are always welcome back :hugs:

4 Likes

Vaarwel vriend uit Californië die Nederlands probeerde te leren

1 Like

No habla Jibber Jabber

1 Like

4 Likes

@pokemon you will be missed a lot here

5 Likes

no im just saying why i might just miss a few days

1 Like

im still staying on here like you

3 Likes

Ohhh

You actually scared me a bit

1 Like

Really, in one and a half year i wont see my best friend regularly for one year. I was getting flash forwards to that

2 Likes

You mean that you wont be as active anymore, but still on here?

2 Likes

Don’t scare us like that and good to know that you will still be here

2 Likes

Thanks for being part of my first year here, @Pokemon. Your leadership here might not be formally recognized, at least not in the manner that you want it to; but your presence and contribution shape the forum fellowship more than you seem to perceive.

As for the freshness of the game seeming to be lost forever, it’s got growing pains, too. I know I’m kind of burned out on it lately after the recent spate of mostly-unremarkable events (and play often feeling more like work). Backing off for a brief breather would probably help a lot of us.

4 Likes